Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last thing you bought on eBay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Tea
    started a topic What was the last thing you bought on eBay?

Last thing i bought was last week . A set of Torx for the extortionate price of 2 posted.

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    super
    id have totally grabbed that at the price too
    (still miss md, they were great)

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    Picked up a HUGE Sony DHC-EX880MD for 70 in a BHF furniture/electrical shop.
    A separates hifi with 3 CD changer, 3 Minidisc changer, a tuner and an amp.

Just a cool machine, and nice to have both a CD and MD tuner as I still have some MD discs kicking about along with a smallish CD collection

Can't find much info on it, but there's one on eBay going for 240 and two have been on Gumtree at 220 and 150 so might have got myself a good deal.
    The best info is on the same unit with different model number saying it was available from 9/97 at 120,000 in japan

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    Picked up a HUGE Sony DHC-EX880MD for 70 in a BHF furniture/electrical shop.
    A separates hifi with 3 CD changer, 3 Minidisc changer, a tuner and an amp.

Just a cool machine, and nice to have both a CD and MD tuner as I still have some MD discs kicking about along with a smallish CD collection

Can't find much info on it, but there's one on eBay going for 240 and two have been on Gumtree at 220 and 150 so might have got myself a good deal.
    The best info is on the same unit with different model number saying it was available from 9/97 at 120,000 in japan

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    Picked up an E-Port dock for that Dell ultrabook I bought on Ebay a couple of weeks back. Don't know what I'm going to do with it?
    I still have a desktop in the office, so i'm thinking I hook it up to the main TV with a wireless keyboard mouse for when I want to do media centre stuff, couch gaming via in-home streaming or whatever is best on a big screen.

Also got a cheap LG dvd player with HDMI output.
    Have it sitting in the living room for now till I can get a cheap blu-ray player where I'll then move the DVD to one of the secondary TVs in the house.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Not bad at all!

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    An almost perfect condition Dell 20" 2009w monitor - 1680x1050 res, VGA and DVI plus every adjustment under the sun (Height, pivot, tilt swivel) for 9.99
    For an older screen it's not half bad used as a secondary display especially the odd time I want to go portrait. I may even prefer it to my VGA only 1080p AOC I have next to it..

Dell Latitude E7240 Ultrabook with i5-4200U CPU, 4GB ram, 128GB SSD and a 1080p Touchscreen for 180.
    Installing my own copy of Windows 10 and upping the ram to 8GB by taking the 4GB stick from my current crappy Toshiba laptop which in total saves me 36

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    LG 30" W3000H-BN Wide Screen Monitor 2560x1600 30.03

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    Facebook pruchase...

MSI RX-560 Aero ITX 4GB 80

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    NZXT Phantom 410 in white boxed and like new 20 collected

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    Varta "Blue" Battery for my car.... 66.25 4Yr Warranty

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    Facebook purchase

Dell UZ2315H 23" Ultrasharp Monitor (VGA DP, twin HDMI (MHL support) 2.0MP Webcam, Mic's and speakers

20 collected

Leave a comment:

• DoubleTop
    replied
    Christmas related photo booth cardboard cut outs with sticks and glue patches + 48 Santa Hats

Rolls Royce Photo Booth at the Christmas Charity Fayre

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    4GB OCZ Gold PC2-8500 (2x2GB)
    HP M2N61-AR Motherboard (for a customer) with an x2 4200+ 2 x 512MB and a cooler
    Dell Vostro 230S PDC E6500 2GB no HDD 7 Pro COA
    HP DX2300 empty case
    Dell Vostro 260S G630 2GB no HDD
    KFA2 GTX670 OC
    Q8200
    I5-2500k (under 40!!!!!)
    Preixx PX-1100 keyboard
    Aula Wite Keyboard/mouse set

From FB

An Acer Aspire M5400 sold as faulty. the fault being they couldnt remember the password for windows

Phenom II X6 1035T
    4GB DDR3
    1TB
    DVD Burner
    HD5570
    Win 7 HP COA

came with an Acer Keyboard and mouse and a Phillips 19" TV (pre freeview)

50 collected

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• DoubleTop
    replied
    will be buying some things to complete the 20+ base units I collected the other day. Have already completed refurb on 9 of them, HP units with a simple F11 recovery partition, mainly 2010 era machines with 320gb hdd, dual or triple core amd and 4gb ram.

There are some that need a full case switch as somebody beat me to it and took the RAM on a couple, lots for my work experience lady to complete now I've done the easy ones

DT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X