Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last thing you bought on eBay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad at all!

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Picked up an E-Port dock for that Dell ultrabook I bought on Ebay a couple of weeks back. Don't know what I'm going to do with it?
      I still have a desktop in the office, so i'm thinking I hook it up to the main TV with a wireless keyboard mouse for when I want to do media centre stuff, couch gaming via in-home streaming or whatever is best on a big screen.

Also got a cheap LG dvd player with HDMI output.
      Have it sitting in the living room for now till I can get a cheap blu-ray player where I'll then move the DVD to one of the secondary TVs in the house.
      "They're gonna find out
      I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
      But they're gonna find out
      And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Picked up a HUGE Sony DHC-EX880MD for 70 in a BHF furniture/electrical shop.
        A separates hifi with 3 CD changer, 3 Minidisc changer, a tuner and an amp.

Just a cool machine, and nice to have both a CD and MD tuner as I still have some MD discs kicking about along with a smallish CD collection

Can't find much info on it, but there's one on eBay going for 240 and two have been on Gumtree at 220 and 150 so might have got myself a good deal.
        The best info is on the same unit with different model number saying it was available from 9/97 at 120,000 in japan

"They're gonna find out

Comment

• Picked up a HUGE Sony DHC-EX880MD for 70 in a BHF furniture/electrical shop.
          A separates hifi with 3 CD changer, 3 Minidisc changer, a tuner and an amp.

Just a cool machine, and nice to have both a CD and MD tuner as I still have some MD discs kicking about along with a smallish CD collection

Can't find much info on it, but there's one on eBay going for 240 and two have been on Gumtree at 220 and 150 so might have got myself a good deal.
          The best info is on the same unit with different model number saying it was available from 9/97 at 120,000 in japan

"They're gonna find out

Comment

• super
            id have totally grabbed that at the price too
            (still miss md, they were great)

Comment

Working...
            X