Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last thing you bought on eBay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the last thing you bought on eBay?

What was the last thing you bought on eBay?

Last thing i bought was last week . A set of Torx for the extortionate price of 2 posted.

an extend-able feather duster, 2.40.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

LOL , Where is that NotSureIfserious.jpg when you need it.

Comment

an M-Audio Keystation Mini 32

Comment

Some rare promo cd's for one of my favourite bands
          ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

A belt.

Comment

I bought shares of George corp.

Comment

A wall mounted hose reel and hose.

i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

Comment

An air con unit, will be taking the compressor out to make a cascade.

Comment

5.25 tray-less SATA hot-swap bay....17 or thereabouts. Looked for one at Aria first, couldn't see any.
                      Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Broadsword1976 View Post
                        5.25 tray-less SATA hot-swap bay....17 or thereabouts. Looked for one at Aria first, couldn't see any.
                        Don't know if you have owned one before but they are awsome and save alot of hassle with boot loaders.

Comment

Big fan of hot swap bays all the way back to beige IDE variants, this'll be the first tray-less SATA one I've used though -but this one isn't for me as I've got SATA cart functionality on the 650D, I'm overhauling my mates PC while he's on honeymoon, a lack of SATA ports and abundance of drives was the major issue, I talked him out of getting a NAS (that he would hardly use) in favor of this solution.
                          Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

TTL flash cord - 1st one was defective, replacement arrived yesterday.

Comment

An S line case for my G300
                              I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                              X