Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any DE/SE/Straight Razor Shavers on Aria?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any DE/SE/Straight Razor Shavers on Aria?

Can send you a couple if ya likes
    New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicEvie View Post
      Can send you a couple if ya likes
      Where did you get them from MagicEvie?
      posted by scrivz69
      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
        Where did you get them from MagicEvie?
        I got them as part of a big order of blades I did from the US. I wish I had added more of them to that order now. Was pretty OK, took about a week to get here and customs didn't meddle with the package. You can get them here too but they cheaper from the US. You wan one?
        New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

• Yeah just one to try would be cool thanks off to New York for New Year's Eve so will see what I can lay my mitts on whilst I'm there...
          posted by scrivz69
          i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Joker, PM me your address and I'll get some blades off to you When you are in New York try and get some Gillette 7 0'Clocks - the BLACK packs. They'll be probably equivalent of 3.50 or so a pack that's all but they are virtually impossible to get here in the UK and they are excellent blades. I'll gladly buy a few packs off you

Comment

• Make some room in your inbox lol....

And will definitely be on the look out for the 7 o'clock blacks...I was looking for some earlier in the year myself...

Also just found this place... Change to gb at the top.... Some really good prices there...

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/
              posted by scrivz69

Comment

• Inbox spring cleaned, apologies

I'll look at that link too, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tainted View Post
                  Where does one come across the Proraso Blue, Evie?

Just checked t'internet and it's like Hen's teeth.
                  http://connaughtshaving.com/400147.html

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/shavi...a-e-150ml.html
                  posted by scrivz69

Comment

Inbox spring cleaned, apologies

I'll look at that link too, cheers
                    Blades arrived thanks...will try one tommorow...with a bit of TOBS sandalwood
                    posted by scrivz69

Comment

• Right, so I've been trying to improve my preparation and techniques, and found a couple of videos that have really helped. I also found out that there is somewhere in the town that I can get a cut throat shave, I'm going to book an appointment just before xmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5gmdwATY4&feature=related - he explains why he is doing everything and the effect it has on the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsK5MoJZ75M <- Trumpers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2n-yjZLgIw&feature=related
                      The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

• Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
                        Blades arrived thanks...will try one tommorow...with a bit of TOBS sandalwood
                        Cool Enjoy! Come back and tell us how you got on

Comment

• Any DE/SE/Straight Razor Shavers on Aria?

I made a Gillette Fat Boy video - with 'hilarious' captions...

http://youtu.be/nRTMBKxELWQ

Comment

I made a Gillette WR1989UK video - with 'hilarious' captions...

http://youtu.be/nRTMBKxELWQ

Fixed
                            posted by scrivz69

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but are there any razors that use half blades, as in that it has 2 edges but is only half as wide as a standard blade ?

Reason being, it was a total PITA tring to shape my gruff for the final Movember judging in work and i could really have done with being able to shave it straight down !

Failing that its going to have to be some nifty finger control with a cut-throat / shavette eek !
                              Running the London Marathon 2014 for MS-UK, need to raise 2000, please support my bid by texting LZAZ76 plus ?amount? to 70070 ! ... Or via https://www.justgiving.com/luke-zasikowski

Comment

• Just ordered a (another) R41 from the shaving rooms.
                                Lets see if this one arrives.......
                                Originally posted by coiler
                                the trails is where life flows best
                                Originally posted by coiler
                                Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Working...
                                X