Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any DE/SE/Straight Razor Shavers on Aria?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hd34c definitely has one side which protrudes more than the other. I always spin the razor as I shave so that I don't over use one side of the blade, there is one side which seems far more aggressive than the other.

Thinking I might get that one from TSR though, always fancied a futur or a vision, having seem a vid of a guy using a vision I kind of went off it due to size.
    Asus P5Q-E /Q6600 @3.6ghz/Water Loop On CPU/MSI 5850 Twin FrozrII/60GB M4/2Tb Samsung/Raven RV02W-EW/8Gb RAM/1200w PSU/27" AOC Monitor

Comment

• Does anyone know how many people Tainted has converted?
      The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

• This made me laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD0_JtXSYu4&feature=related

I've watched a few videos this morning on how to lather up correctly and I have definitely been using too much cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
          This made me laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD0_JtXSYu4&feature=related

I've watched a few videos this morning on how to lather up correctly and I have definitely been using too much cream.
          Thats subjective.... you use as much as you need/want ..its you thats shaving lol...
          posted by scrivz69
          I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
          i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Just bought one of the body shop's synthetic brushes after hearing good things. Anyone here tried them?
            Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
            Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

• Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
              Thats subjective.... you use as much as you need/want ..its you thats shaving lol...
              I understand what you mean, but after seeing the videos I definitely think I use too much. It's the smell, it's lush

Comment

I understand what you mean, but after seeing the videos I definitely think I use too much. It's the smell, it's lush
                So there is your justification to use as much as you want......remember its something to enjoy....if you want to use a whole tube because you enjoy it,...do...lol.... dont do a Lorem !

This was 5000
                Last edited by joker3327; 09-07-12, 14:04.
                posted by scrivz69
                i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
                  So there is your justification to use as much as you want......remember its something to enjoy....if you want to use a whole tube because you enjoy it,...do...lol.... dont do a Lorem !
                  This has gotten me in trouble in the past. I've learnt my lesson lol

Comment

This has gotten me in trouble in the past. I've learnt my lesson lol
                    Yes but that was in the library ....and you were naked !
                    posted by scrivz69

Comment

I use a tiny amount, just coat the very tip of the brush, then make my lather in a bowl.

I still have left over after 3 passes, and I'm not sparing with the amount I apply to my face either.
                      Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
                      Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorem-Ipsum View Post
                        I use a tiny amount, just coat the very tip of the brush, then make my lather in a bowl.

I still have left over after 3 passes, and I'm not sparing with the amount I apply to my face either.
                        That's how the reviewers on Youtube do it too

Incidentally, which cream do you use?
                        Last edited by WR1989UK; 09-07-12, 14:21.

Comment

• this thread taken out of context would be so...

would be pretty easy to spend silly money on shaving stuff, a whole new way to be poor i never knew about yipee

Comment

That's how the reviewers on Youtube do it too

Incidentally, which cream do you use?
                            ..... lol.

A few See: HERE
                            (Just got some arkos and another brand of shave stick too.)

I just tried the body shop brush and it sucks.

Barely holds any water and it's too rough..... meh.

On the plus side I just found a stall in the birmingham indoor markets that has traditional shaving implements and blades, mostly cheap straight razors but they do have a few shavettes(from 12) and some Solingen straight razors (Good one for 59). They also do supermax 10 blade packs for 50p each.

Also there is a "savers" store across the road that does Erasmic shave sticks. The outside of them is harder than Arkos, but once you get past that, they lather up beautifully (with soft water and a good brush). If you are impatient you could use the side of the stick instead of the end. They are about 60p each. (Just whatever you do don't try to use the holder they include, it can split the soap stick.) They also do cheap brushes but I wouldn't touch them.
                            Last edited by Lorem-Ipsum; 09-07-12, 14:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorem-Ipsum View Post
                              ..... lol.

A few See: HERE
                              (Just got some arkos and another brand of shave stick too.)
                              You should try Bluebeard's revenge, it's incredible! Gets loads of great reviews and I really enjoy it

I just tried the body shop brush and it sucks.

Barely holds any water and it's too rough..... meh.

On the plus side I just found a stall in the birmingham indoor markets that has traditional shaving implements and blades, mostly cheap straight razors but they do have a few shavettes(from 12) and some Solingen straight razors (Good one for 59). They also do supermax 10 blade packs for 50p each.
                              Youtube it

Comment

You should try Bluebeard's revenge, it's incredible! Gets loads of great reviews and I really enjoy it
                                Chances are I'll get some at some point, but I think I have plenty atm.
                                Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
                                Youtube it
                                Seems the body shop brush is only good for making lather in a bowl and painting it on, not really suitable for face lathering.

Comment

Working...
                                X