Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any DE/SE/Straight Razor Shavers on Aria?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tainted is making this sound more generous than it is. This was a second hand razor I acquired for not all that much. It's imperfect and could get aggressive if used badly.
    So it's not generous really, I just wanted to laugh at Tainted when he posts on here about his new skin graft!

Seriously though, you've helped loads of people on here. I had a spare Futur, you liked them. It made sense.
    Glad you are happy with it
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Originally posted by coiler
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post
      Tainted is making this sound more generous than it is. This was a second hand razor I acquired for not all that much. It's imperfect and could get aggressive if used badly.
      So it's not generous really, I just wanted to laugh at Tainted when he posts on here about his new skin graft!

Seriously though, you've helped loads of people on here. I had a spare Futur, you liked them. It made sense.
      You Sir......are a gentleman !
      posted by scrivz69
      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Originally posted by cruciate View Post
        Tainted is making this sound more generous than it is. This was a second hand razor I acquired for not all that much. It's imperfect and could get aggressive if used badly.

Rep for that dude, that's fantasticly generous!

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
        Happy to send you a five pack of Gillette yellows if you want rider?
        Just drop me a pm
        Thanks for the offer mate, might hold you to that if I don't get on well with the Astra's

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
        Have you shampooed your brush yet? Did it stink when you first got it wet?
        Will be doing it tonight, hopefully cream has arrived so I can have my first shave!
        The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

• Don't slit your throat mate on your first attempt.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
            Don't slit your throat mate on your first attempt.
            Last time I was in A & E was because of a "knife sharpening" incident lol, not a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
              Will be doing it tonight, hopefully cream has arrived so I can have my first shave!
              Remember its not a race.....take your time and enjoy it.!
              posted by scrivz69
              i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

• Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
                Remember its not a race.....take your time and enjoy it.!
                Will do mate, I usually take my time shaving anyway as I have quite sensitive skin

Comment

• Proper men dry shave mate lol, I hate shaving with a passion but might give one of these ago.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Proper men dry shave mate lol, I hate shaving with a passion but might give one of these ago.
                    You hate it because you see it as a chore!! ...get yourself the kit and pamper your face.... its great!!

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
                    Will do mate, I usually take my time shaving anyway as I have quite sensitive skin
                    Sensitive skin...then you will love the Jagger !
                    posted by scrivz69

Comment

• Not a chore mate just a pain in the bum.

Comment

Not a chore mate just a pain in the bum.
                        Ahhhhh...thats your problem...your shaving the wrong face !

Shave around the one you eat with ...not the one you talk out of
                        posted by scrivz69

Comment

• Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
                          Ahhhhh...thats your problem...your shaving the wrong face !
                          Easy mistake to make in Scrivz's case

Comment

• I give up with you two it's like pinky and perky on speed.

Comment

• also tempted to try this, its the outlay cost that has me thinking, around 50 to discover if its for me or not, though either way i imagine i would keep the brush and cream...

i know i will save a bundle if i get on with it in the long run...

Comment

• Originally posted by zeameth View Post
                                also tempted to try this, its the outlay cost that has me thinking, around 50 to discover if its for me or not, though either way i imagine i would keep the brush and cream...

i know i will save a bundle if i get on with it in the long run...
                                I shall bring my stuff to the mumble meet for you to try out lol.

We could get Tainted to set up a stall and give demonstrations as well

Comment

Working...
                                X