This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mokey View Post
    That is a rather serious allegation to make without proof...

Like coming on and calling someone a murderer or some such.
    Agreed. Some might argue it is a worse sin.

It was also my finest hour as I picked up 18 thank you's in one post
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Great thread would read again.
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

I think AmdOverclocker should be reading this and learning about all this him self as the way he keeps on insulting every one on here makes me wonder how long before he is banned.
        I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
        Originally posted by Ninjacat
        yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
        Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
        LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

Originally posted by Huge Pear View Post
          I think AmdOverclocker should be reading this and learning about all this him self as the way he keeps on insulting every one on here makes me wonder how long before he is banned.

oooof you cant say that
          Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
            oooof you cant say that
            I think the irony that the post above could be taken as more of a direct insult than AMDoverclocker expressing his opinions that "we are all being watched" etc etc may be lost
            Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
            Forum Guidelines here

Comment

I actually want his topic open, maybe not serious discussion and maybe his image spam was wrong but I have given it plenty of thought and want to pitch his theorys some curveballs.

Unless I missed something his views atleast stayed in the topic and my post was a bit naughty too even if people generally agreed/thanked which sparked his response.

Comment

I want to be banned, I'm addicted to this forum and it's not good for my health

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post
                  I think the irony that the post above could be taken as more of a direct insult than AMDoverclocker expressing his opinions that "we are all being watched" etc etc may be lost
                  I would just like to say while I do not mind people expressing themselves and their opinions but being told that I am ignorant and calling forum users sheep (or sheeple) I find insulting.
                  I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
                  Originally posted by Ninjacat
                  yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
                  Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
                  LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
                  Originally posted by Salad Soup
                  It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

I would just like to say while I do not mind people expressing themselves and their opinions but being told that I am ignorant and calling forum users sheep (or sheeple) I find insulting.
                    That's fine, you have your level you take and the mod team has a very tolerant level as I said in the first post. We acted on the reported posts where felt necessary, building up a counter almost to how many It's a shame as clockwise said, that the discussion went that way, there is a serious discussion there hidden beneath the trash talk and sensationalism.

Originally posted by nickc View Post
                    I want to be banned, I'm addicted to this forum and it's not good for my health
                    We've done it for others at times of exams etc
                    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                    Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Didn't know he got banned.

Comment

He didn't!?

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Didn't know he got banned.
                          Maybe the mods are really puppets trying to keep the truth from coming out?

Edit:
                          Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          He didn't!?
                          See, they're trying to sow the seeds of doubt as we speak. It begins people...

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            He didn't!?
                            I'm so confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I'm so confused.

Comment

Nothing wrong with starting an argument in good manner. Come on guys, I know you have all done it.

Just some people take it too far, I started one earlier by intruding a lovers quarrel by saying "Get to tha choppa!".

We then argued a little and he challenged me to a bare knuckle fist fight, because I said he wasn't a true man for stopping the war I made up in the middle east.

Then he went on about how I'm really rude for interrupting blah blah blah, so I challenged him to a fisticuffs battle at dawn following the queensbury rules.

To which he later replied he would break every bone in my face blah blah blah, so then I said "calm down old chap" to which he replied he was not old he's only 23.

This argument is still ongoing, just because of the fact that I have pure amusement at what some human beings come up with. He seriously thinks that my name is Sgt. McBigTattays from London.

p.s. These rules are great, people get so many chances. I'm the one to take anger and criticism, it makes me laugh.
                                | 5820k @ 4.6GHz | Asus S99-Deluxe | 32GB Vengeance LPX @ 3000Mhz | EVGA GTX980ti 6GB | 3XS Hydro H100 | Corsair 1000W | 240GB Mushkin, 3x 3TB WD Red, 3x 1TB WD Black, 1.5TB WD Blue |
                                | Corsair 800D | 1x Samsung U28D590, 3 x 24" Dell S2415H | Windows 10 Pro | Asus Xonar D2X | CM Storm Trigger | Cyborg R.A.T 7 | Logitech Z5500 5.1 | Razer Tiamat 7.1 |

Comment

Working...
                                X