Amazing circus type act, must see!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing circus type act, must see!

This is just mind blowing, balls of steel etc...

Watch till the end, it gets kinda Matrixy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFAly6G5cA
    Last edited by Bammy; 4 years ago at around teatime.

Skill

Comment

great stuff...one wrong step and pain or death.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniperdude View Post
        great stuff...one wrong step and pain or death.
        Wonder how many people walked out disappointed

Comment

Well I'm just mind blown, I want to go to this show!

Comment

these people are amazing!

I've been to see 2 circus du soleil shows in vegas, one called "LOVE" which is all to the beatles music and "THE O SHOW". the stage at the o show is just ridiculous.

it mind sound a bit for a 23 year old male to say this but, if you ever go to vegas you have to do a show! i convinced a few of my mates to go last time and they were all blown away
            i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

Amazing skill. I saw one of these years ago and it was nothing like that!

M4T's fact of the week:
              That "Wheel of death" is what stopped Noel's house party/crinkley bottom. They were going to film someone doing that on the show but they died in the rehersal and Noel never really got over it.

Originally posted by Aria
              On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Woah that is crazy! How would they even practise this safely?

CPU Cooler Round up

Comment

Originally posted by M4T VW View Post
                  M4T's fact of the week:
                  That "Wheel of death" is what stopped Noel's house party/crinkley bottom. They were going to film someone doing that on the show but they died in the rehersal and Noel never really got over it.
                  It wasn't House Party, it was a show called The Late, Late Breakfast Show, and it wasn't the Wheel of Death, he was bungee jumping from a crane when a clip failed.

But still, good fact.

Comment

Cool vid - I've always wanted to go and see Cirque du Soleil.
                    New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

Working...
                    X