Not sure if serious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeovil is hardly a hot-bed of criminal activity
    Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

Originally posted by Naphta View Post
      How can I dislike a man trying to take the law into his own hands with his mostly likely prejudice points of view? Hmmmm.
      Lol it wasn't a serious comment as the line underneath shows .

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
      Yeovil is hardly a hot-bed of criminal activity
      Never know, those samurai are sneaky buggers.

Comment

I don't understand why he doesn't just become a police officer if he wants to fight crime? Also think it's slightly iffy carrying a fake weapon in public

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip View Post
          I don't understand why he doesn't just become a police officer if he wants to fight crime? Also think it's slightly iffy carrying a fake weapon in public
          You just can't get into the police force atm. Only available jobs are special constables.

Even still he would be sacrificing his main job brining in the money for the children.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
            You just can't get into the police force atm. Only available jobs are special constables.

Even still he would be sacrificing his main job brining in the money for the children.
            Fair enough, but he should be careful running around with a fake samurai sword, could get into trouble

Comment

and being a martial arts expert
              I'd like to see proof of this, i've never seen a martial arts master behave in such a way... and definitely not walk with that hilarious stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Propane View Post
                I'd like to see proof of this, i've never seen a martial arts master behave in such a way... and definitely not walk with that hilarious stance.
                the bbc never lie to improve a story

Comment

How can you dislike anything?

I want to seriously record this guy in action would be hilarious to see how he interacts with a gang of youths burning cars lol.
                  I think the video would probably end up titled "wannabe ninja gets set on fire by yobs".

Comment

Originally posted by KarlHungus View Post
                    I think the video would probably end up titled "wannabe ninja gets set on fire by yobs".
                    Haha, I'm going to get the bbc to fund my mission to record him then

Comment

Working...
                    X