• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if serious...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-14689055

Comment

33 years old, i was expecting 12-18

Comment

I'm not sure if it is serious, although the story has surfaced before.
        It IS Yeovil, I recognise all the locations used.
        Although there are no swans to shoot at the place he claims to have confronted BB gun carrying yobs; although if you walk 100m down the lane you may get LOS on the nearby lake.
        Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

There was a similar thing in Devon a few years ago, but the guy dressed up in medieval costume and patrolled the streets looking for people to help. All very amusing until he was arrested for seriously injuring someone with the real sword that he carried. The guy was mentally ill and had been arrested previously for carrying dangerous weapons.
          Last edited by Icm76; 27-08-11, 13:55.

Comment

He just revealed his identity...

CPU Cooler Round up

Comment

Anyone who walks about like that surely has a screw loose.

Comment

one word nutter
                Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

Somewhere in the world (most likely right behind you), a real Ninja is holding his palm against his face.

Comment

Not sure if he is a "nutter" he is simply a great father looking to protect his kids and being a martial arts expert he might actually do a decent job sometime.

Comment

Surely he'd be better off protecting his kids at home rather than wandering the streets at night for confrontation? It's only a matter of time before he's killed or locked up
                      Pentium G620T | ASUS P8H61-I | 4GB Patriot 1333Mhz | 64GB Cruical M4 | Antec ISK300-150

Comment

Originally posted by PeterStoba View Post
                        Surely he'd be better off protecting his kids at home rather than wandering the streets at night for confrontation? It's only a matter of time before he's killed or locked up
                        He doesn't think like that and it's better he's out in public then doing it in the shadows.

Comment

I like the ninja part. Quite heavily dislike the vigilante part.

I type 90 WPM, Click Here to try
                          i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | R9 290| 16GB Ram @ 1600mhz
                          Nikon D5100 + Kit Lens + 50mm 1.8G - 16-35mm F4 VR // Ultrasone PRO 2900s - Audio GD NFB-3.1 - Neco Mosfett Amp

Comment

Originally posted by Naphta View Post
                            I like the ninja part. Quite heavily dislike the vigilante part.
                            How can you dislike anything?

I want to seriously record this guy in action would be hilarious to see how he interacts with a gang of youths burning cars lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
                              How can you dislike anything?

I want to seriously record this guy in action would be hilarious to see how he interacts with a gang of youths burning cars lol.
                              How can I dislike a man trying to take the law into his own hands with his mostly likely prejudice points of view? Hmmmm.

I type 90 WPM, Click Here to try
                              i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | R9 290| 16GB Ram @ 1600mhz
                              Nikon D5100 + Kit Lens + 50mm 1.8G - 16-35mm F4 VR // Ultrasone PRO 2900s - Audio GD NFB-3.1 - Neco Mosfett Amp

Comment

Working...
                              X