Fire Alarm fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Bet ya buy some of these for the next time this happens...

Really can't be good for ya hearing.
      Last edited by Bammy; 4 years ago at around teatime.

Comment

oh aye...I have a pair of those for when I go to F1 races.... will dig them out

Comment

Good idea, you'll have tinnitus till the morning otherwise!
          Last edited by Bammy; 4 years ago at around teatime.

Comment

i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

Hmmmm.... Faulty Fire Alarm + compensation claim for sleepless nights, stress and potential hearing damage = New car/computer etc..

I see an up side to this?!

Originally posted by coiler
              Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

the alarm panel in the lobby.. we can only silence the alarm and not reset it. which means it still thinks there is a fire so as soon as the silence timer runs out the alarm goes off again.

few angry residents in the atrium phoning the company that runs the building..

Comment

the fire alarm that cried fire :/

Comment

I think someone reprogrammed it with a large axe..

Comment

Prosthetic axe-hands ftw. Maybe we should invest in an ban-axe?? Seems effective
                      Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
                      Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

darn those blasted alarms, the holiday makers keep setting ours of with there cremated bacon butties.....

Comment

There is a fire alarm test in my house every time my brother uses the frying pan.

But it's usually his computer that wakes everybody up.

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

lols.. passed it this morning and someone has been in and actually switched it off with the key. We are really screwed if the place does burn down.

Comment

Working...
                            X