UFOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 633Squadron View Post
    You saw the International Space Station. It was mentioned on the radio during the day that it would be visible as a bright light moving across the night sky for the next two days.. the dimming light would be as the reflection from the solar arrays moved across the surface of the Earth.
    Thanks for the information mate, still interesting none the less
    For everything that could have been
    Well at least we took the ride
    There's no relief in bitterness
    May as well let it die

Comment

Heavens-Above Home Page
      Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

shooting star

ive seen some small slow moving comets before

Comment

I often see stuff like this mate, I live somewhat close to an RAF Base and they often fly "secret" craft late in the night. Anything from new spy planes to stealth craft. If you're wondering how I know this, it's because one of them crashed into the fields and thus became known to the public. You near any Bases?
          CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.50GHz | CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 | PSU: 600W Corsair CX600
          GPU: ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB (CC: 800 | MC: 1150) | RAM: 4GB Mushkin Silverline (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz | HDD: Stock 120GB | Monitor: AOC F22+

Comment

Originally posted by LiegeLord View Post
            I often see stuff like this mate, I live somewhat close to an RAF Base and they often fly "secret" craft late in the night. Anything from new spy planes to stealth craft. If you're wondering how I know this, it's because one of them crashed into the fields and thus became known to the public. You near any Bases?
            Have you got any links about the crash? It must have made the news....
            Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

It did, but it was a couple of years ago now, It's happend quite a few times in the 22 years I have been living here.

The latest incident I speak of was a new Prototype UAV which hit a Wind Turbine, another instance before that was some sort of unmanned stealth bomber which failed and plumeted into one of the many many fields which sorround my town.

The latest technology I am currently aware of them working on is a new Brisseled Wing designed after the Great British Barn Owl.. The owls have brissels on their wings which breaks up downward turbulance forced off their wings, keeping them quiet and allowing them to swoop down onto prey from above. Applying the same tiny brissels to our Aircraft should work the same giving us quieter air traffic.

But anyway, back on topic, If the OP lives relatively close to an RAF base, it could quite possibly be just another prototype of some sort. They're always experimenting and, well, this is Britain, we're always experimenting and inventing things so we can rub it in America's face.
              CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.50GHz | CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 | PSU: 600W Corsair CX600
              GPU: ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB (CC: 800 | MC: 1150) | RAM: 4GB Mushkin Silverline (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz | HDD: Stock 120GB | Monitor: AOC F22+

Comment

I live in Lincolnshire as well Liegelord, in Lincoln so could be RAF related as lots of bases very close by.
                For everything that could have been
                Well at least we took the ride
                There's no relief in bitterness
                May as well let it die

Comment

Originally posted by Einholt View Post
                  I live in Lincolnshire as well Liegelord, in Lincoln so could be RAF related as lots of bases very close by.
                  I guess you know what I am talking about then, I'm about 40 minutes away from Lincoln itself. From my own experience I always put nighttime oddities down to those bases.

Comment

Working...
                  X