UFOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOS

Hello all, me and my wife went out for a cigarette at about nine tonight and saw an unidentified flying object, a large bright white light moving across the sky at a steady pace with no flashing lights like a plane and it did not have a trail like a meteor/comet etc, I did not think it all that weird until the light continuously dimmed slowly and went out after six or so seconds.

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation but it has piqued my interest, are there any planes that fly with bright lights and no under wing flashing light etc?

Also has anyone had any interesting "sightings" of such objects?
    For everything that could have been
    Well at least we took the ride
    There's no relief in bitterness
    May as well let it die

Yeh my neighbours dog was crushed by two large lights moving at about 40mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
      Yeh my neighbours dog was crushed by two large lights moving at about 40mph.
      Weird... My neighbours car was impacted by a four legged creature at 2mph

CPU - Intel i5 4670K @ 4Ghz, Mobo - MSI Z87-GD65, Memory -
      16GB Patriot Viper, GPU - Nvidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming, SSD -
      Samsung 840 Pro,
      Display - Achieva Shimian QH270, Case - Corsair 600T SE

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
        Weird... My neighbours car was impacted by a four legged creature at 2mph
        Yeh sorry about that my nan forgot her glasses.

Comment

I saw a UFO once, my ex-wife was trying to cook me breakfast but it turned out to be an Unidentified Frying Object.
          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Jesus dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Einholt View Post
              Hello all, me and my wife went out for a cigarette at about nine tonight and saw an unidentified flying object, a large bright white light moving across the sky at a steady pace with no flashing lights like a plane and it did not have a trail like a meteor/comet etc, I did not think it all that weird until the light continuously dimmed slowly and went out after six or so seconds.

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation but it has piqued my interest, are there any planes that fly with bright lights and no under wing flashing light etc?

If it had a relatively straight flight path, it's more than likely to be a satellite reflecting light from the sun. Goolge UFO sightings in your local area and there are usually a few websites dedicated to spotting, monitoring and reporting such incidents.
              The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

Roughly where were you on google maps, what time and which direction did you see it in ? also roughly what flight path was it on ? (west to east for example) and roughly how high up in the sky ?
                www.bpwalker.co.uk

Comment

I've seen a few things - bright object moving across the sky with no navigation lights blinking away like planes have but I think they were probably satellites. Cool anyway tho'!
                  New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

the one we get down where I am, is brightly glowing orange lights travelling across the sky, a lot of us have seen them and a few people have even recorded them. There are a few military bases around us so could be anything

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                      I saw a UFO once, my ex-wife was trying to cook me breakfast but it turned out to be an Unidentified Frying Object.
                      Well I laughed if no one else did
                      Last edited by Bammy; 4 years ago at around teatime.

Comment

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
                        the one we get down where I am, is brightly glowing orange lights travelling across the sky, a lot of us have seen them and a few people have even recorded them. There are a few military bases around us so could be anything
                        I keep seeing glowing orange lights like that here, always turn out to be those Chinese lantern things people insist on sending up for everything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mokey View Post
                          I keep seeing glowing orange lights like that here, always turn out to be those Chinese lantern things people insist on sending up for everything these days.
                          haha that's what we thought at first, but these were certainly not lanterns considering they were travelling in a group then dispersed and went seperate ways lol

Comment

Originally posted by Einholt View Post

You saw the International Space Station. It was mentioned on the radio during the day that it would be visible as a bright light moving across the night sky for the next two days.. the dimming light would be as the reflection from the solar arrays moved across the surface of the Earth.
                            Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

Originally posted by 633Squadron View Post
                              You saw the International Space Station. It was mentioned on the radio during the day that it would be visible as a bright light moving across the night sky for the next two days.. the dimming light would be as the reflection from the solar arrays moved across the surface of the Earth.
                              Had a feeling it would be a satellite of some sort. Oh well, mystery over!

Comment

Working...
                              X