No announcement yet.

Unimpressed Ian is unimpressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be cheaper than keeping you in shoe leather I bet lol....
    posted by scrivz69
    I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
    i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

633Squadron - I bet you can't wait for the next Father's Day. Bigian88 - Get saving, matey!
      New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

@ all

Mr Big Stuff is out and about tonight, so here's an update. After much measuring, tweakery, road testing, more measuring and more use of t'adjusting stick, his bike handlebars appear to be sorted and he's happy with the handling of his bike now.

A result was had.
        Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

I had a bike nicked from my shed once.

The above is not really noteworthy.

What IS note worthy was the fact the bike WAS IN BITS AT THE TIME.
          Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

@ GG

Those ants can be real thieving gits, can't they...??

Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

They can, I mean, I am not talking about having the wheels off, I mean having cogs, cables, handle bars and EVERYTHING laid out on the floor for cleaning, even the tyres were off of the rims.

they managed to get every last bit, and in broad daylight as well, it was also a Friday, so I was home by 1:30pm as well
              Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

I remeber being on a coach in London, way into London see a bike locked to railings. Way out of London, see same bike now consists of a frame and one wheel. Handlebars, saddle and other wheel gone, and this was broad daylight by the side of a road

Comment

A friend claims he secured his bike with an expensive (long) length of stainless steel chain wrapped around and through both wheels and through the frame; when he got back the bike was still there, but the chain had been stolen.

And i remember from about 18 years ago, Severn Trent were having problems with stuff being nicked at a sewage plant in Walsall, so they installed CCTV cameras, the night after the cameras were installed, the gypos on the neighbouring council estate nicked all the cameras.

Comment

Working...
                  X