Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Vs Burger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man Vs Burger


    Last edited by Outcast; 19-08-11, 19:04.
    An MSCE in computing is like having a McDonalds Certification in World Cuisine, pointless.

  • #2
    For some reason the link isn't loading for me. ?

    Comment


    • #3
      'Tis odd both links are working now.

      Instead of stacking the burgers on top of each other like that you would have thought they would have made a bigger bun with a larger burger as it's just a plate of meat.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd have a go. I've done the Harry Ramsden's challenge - Probably the biggest fish I've ever seen (suspect it took twenty burly men to land the thing) battered and deep fried with half a tractor trailer of chips, 2 buckets of peas and 3 whole lemons. I've got a certificate signed by the restaurant manager here somewhere...
        New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

        Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MagicEvie View Post
          I'd have a go. I've done the Harry Ramsden's challenge - Probably the biggest fish I've ever seen (suspect it took twenty burly men to land the thing) battered and deep fried with half a tractor trailer of chips, 2 buckets of peas and 3 whole lemons. I've got a certificate signed by the restaurant manager here somewhere...
          Didn't eat the certificate aswell lol?

          That sounds like it might have hurt on the way out

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
            Didn't eat the certificate aswell lol?

            That sounds like it might have hurt on the way out
            LOL. No, I kept the certificate for posterity. I really ought to find it. Funnily enough, I skipped dinner that evening
            New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

            Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MagicEvie View Post
              LOL. No, I kept the certificate for posterity. I really ought to find it. Funnily enough, I skipped dinner that evening
              I thought that was dinner

              Comment

              Working...
              X