Man Vs Burger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Vs Burger

Last edited by Outcast; 19-08-11, 19:04.
    An MSCE in computing is like having a McDonalds Certification in World Cuisine, pointless.

For some reason the link isn't loading for me. ?

Comment

'Tis odd both links are working now.

Instead of stacking the burgers on top of each other like that you would have thought they would have made a bigger bun with a larger burger as it's just a plate of meat.

Comment

I'd have a go. I've done the Harry Ramsden's challenge - Probably the biggest fish I've ever seen (suspect it took twenty burly men to land the thing) battered and deep fried with half a tractor trailer of chips, 2 buckets of peas and 3 whole lemons. I've got a certificate signed by the restaurant manager here somewhere...
        New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicEvie View Post
          I'd have a go. I've done the Harry Ramsden's challenge - Probably the biggest fish I've ever seen (suspect it took twenty burly men to land the thing) battered and deep fried with half a tractor trailer of chips, 2 buckets of peas and 3 whole lemons. I've got a certificate signed by the restaurant manager here somewhere...
          Didn't eat the certificate aswell lol?

That sounds like it might have hurt on the way out

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
            Didn't eat the certificate aswell lol?

That sounds like it might have hurt on the way out
            LOL. No, I kept the certificate for posterity. I really ought to find it. Funnily enough, I skipped dinner that evening
            New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicEvie View Post
              LOL. No, I kept the certificate for posterity. I really ought to find it. Funnily enough, I skipped dinner that evening
              I thought that was dinner

Comment

Working...
              X