Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of year again.

Pride tomorrow.

This means loads of noise and annoyances all night and into Sunday. I will watch the parade this year I think as a colleague from work will be taking part. I usually hide in my flat but as the parade passes right outside, it's always very noisy indeed. Anyone going to Brighton's Pride tomorrow?
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
    Pride tomorrow.

This means loads of noise and annoyances all night and into Sunday. I will watch the parade this year I think as a colleague from work will be taking part. I usually hide in my flat but as the parade passes right outside, it's always very noisy indeed. Anyone going to Brighton's Pride tomorrow?
    Thanks for reminding me - we were going to visit a mate in Brighton tomorrow, but will postpone till next week...
    720BE; GA MA790FXT-UD5P; 8Gb Mushkin silver; Sapphire 6950 (unlocked to 6970); TX850; 120Gb Mushkin Chronos; 8Tb HDD; 24" Ilyama Prolite; SteelSeries Ikari Laser; Saitek Eclipse II; FD Define XL

Comment

I wonder if Murf is going?

@catrain
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Bigian88 View Post

@catrain

Im sure if they can get teh time of they will

Sniper rifle at teh ready snake kill the one making the most noise and then will all stop so you can sleep/rest/game in peace
        Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

I have a 50 cal gun emplacement outside my window ready.
          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Pffft you need to go out and enjoy it

Originally posted by coiler
            Then go all out dogging, after i've finished rimming of course

Comment

We avoid Brighton town, sorry, City centre, on Pride weekend. Fair play and all that - it's utterly bonkers and I'm sure it's great fun for all who partake but it does grind the place to a halt. The hoteliers no doubt will be rubbing their hands though!
              New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigian88 View Post

@catrain
                Might go ManchesterPride if you want to join me, BigBoy?
                Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
                That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

Few for you Murf

Comment

You love it really
                    The guy in the second picture really strikes a pose for you

Originally posted by coiler
                    Then go all out dogging, after i've finished rimming of course

Comment

Working...
                    X