Aria Selling Cars??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aria Selling Cars??

I just saw the Aria car being launched; sadly all the commentary was in Chinese, but I am sure Mr Aria will put up the details soon.

Do you think CityLink will be able to handle the delivery??

Google is not working here today, so you will have to do your own search for details.
    Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

I'm not even sure how many drugs you take these days tbh.
    5GHZ!

we are one.

Comment

I remember seeing a couple of tricked out Skyline's on Scan's website a couple of years back. I think they were 45k odd...

Comment

I think hes referring to the Tata Aria car

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

lawsuit time me thinks
          i7 6700 | Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Samsung 840 256GB | Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H | Corsair AX850 | Fractal Design Mini
          i3 6100 | Corsair 16GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB x2 | WD Red 4TB x2 | Gigabyte GA-Z170N Wi-Fi | Corsair CMX 430M | Fractal Design Node 804

Comment

Aria is a name bud, I dont think it can be copyrighted
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Bigian88 View Post
              Aria is a name bud, I dont think it can be copyrighted

So is Apple.

LOL.
              Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
              That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Murf View Post
                So is Apple.

LOL.

you got me there!

Comment

Maybe after a day spending your cash in aria store why not drive your Aria car all the way to......

http://www.arialasvegas.com/

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

You should be listening to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2i1mQahs2c
                    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

And whilst Riding in your aria , to aria, listning to aria , Why dont you pick Mr Aria up and take him to aria , and when your there you can Aria , with your aria :S
                      Please read the signature rules.

Comment

Does Mr. Aria compile the Top 40 too? "The ARIA charts are the main Australian music sales charts, issued weekly by the Australian Recording Industry Association"
                        New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

I saw a car/van with the Aria logo once in the Midlands.

I thought Aria was doing deliveries direct

Comment

Well I can announce to you all:

This is all a major coincidence OR

Aria's been plotting and soon he'll have companies doing everything and form Umbrella Corp.

It's one of them Not saying which though..
                            Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
                            That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

aria makes zombies?!

Comment

Working...
                              X