• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• company accounts due

can anyone make out when i need to sort my accounts out
    formed company august 2010

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 10/05/2012
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 07/09/2011

also just had an email from companies made simple saying that my company tracker runs out on the 17th ?
    Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
    can anyone make out when i need to sort my accounts out
    formed company august 2010

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 10/05/2012
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 07/09/2011

also just had an email from companies made simple saying that my company tracker runs out on the 17th ?
    That looks like you were formed 8 Sep; so your first year ends 7 Sep 2011 and needs to be filed by 10 may.

If you have any doubts though just give companies house a call

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

best way to file online ?

i

Comment

It's normally 9 months after the end of the first accounting period, limited to a 12 month period. So end of May.
        i7 3770K @ 3.5Ghz (to overclock) Noctua NH-D14 Cooler Gigabyte Z77X-D3H 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP @ 1600Mhz 2 x KFA2 670 OC 4GB (SLI) 2 x 256GB & 1 x 64GB Crucial M4 SSD Corsair TX 850w Antec P182 W7 Professional 64 27" Yamakasi Catleap 2560 x 1440 Asus Xonar DX Alesis M1 Active 520

Comment

recieved this email today
          states they have to be filed is due to be filed on or before 10/09/2011 ?

Hi mark
          Reminder
          Your Annual Return for ************ ltd is due to be filed on or before 10/09/2011.
          Your Annual Return is a legal document which provides Companies House with a snapshot about your company, including the following details:
          Name of the company
          Registered number and registered office address
          Principle business activities
          Details of company secretary
          Type of company eg: private or public
          Details of company directors
          If you do not file your Annual Return on or before the due date, the company and its director(s) can be prosecuted and the company may be issolved. If the company is dissolved, then the costs involved in reinstating a company can be significant.
          To make it as simple as possible for you to file your Annual Return Companies Made Simple offers two Online Annual Return Service options: you can either purchase the DIY product or our full Annual Return Service, in which case we will prepare it for you. And, because you registered your company with us, we're able to pull across all the relevant company information on our system directly into your Annual Return.
          So, click here to find out more.
          If you have already filed your Annual Return this year, please ignore this email.
          Kind regards
          The Team at Companies Made Simple
          www.companiesmadesimple.com
          CompaniesMadeSimple.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Made Simple Group Limited.
          VAT Reg: 820 956327
          Made Simple Group
          145-157 St John Street
          London EC1V 4PW.
          Last edited by watercooled; 10-08-11, 09:17.

i

Comment

My mate filed his accounts online and it was fairly straight forward as he used SAGE for his accounting.

It may be worth your while doing it through an aco****ant, let them file etc for the first year (obviously costs) however once you have a copy of what they did, subsequent years would be a doddle.

Just remember, dont delay on filing, as companies house will happily fine you, (upto 750 I think for being 3 months late I think, the next step is to dissolve your company apparently)

Comment

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
              CompaniesMadeSimple.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Made Simple Group Limited.
              VAT Reg: 820 956327
              Made Simple Group
              145-157 St John Street
              London EC1V 4PW.
              Have you had dealings with these people?

If not, it looks like a marketing ploy. They have spotted a "first-time filing" company that, they think, may be in the market for "paid for" advice.

If you have accountants, then ask them.

Paradoxically, the move to filing on line can push up the costs to you. Our accountant says that it takes more effort on their part, so they have upped their annual bill.
              Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
              Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
              Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Working...
              X