X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in IKEA... Home made nuclear reactors

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14406766

In your nearest ikea soon.....

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
    RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

I saw this a week ago I have to say it is pretty stupid.

I want to have a go tho

Comment

With the power companies taking the urine, I can see a lot of people looking for a way to get free of the power grid.
      Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

true, with solar power etc i can understand, but honestly, home nuclear energy?

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
        RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

The guy is clearly not all there

Comment

OK, that is a bit crazy...
            720BE; GA MA790FXT-UD5P; 8Gb Mushkin silver; Sapphire 6950 (unlocked to 6970); TX850; 120Gb Mushkin Chronos; 8Tb HDD; 24" Ilyama Prolite; SteelSeries Ikari Laser; Saitek Eclipse II; FD Define XL

Comment

Scary that he managed to buy some of the radioactive materials on the internet O.o

Comment

Originally posted by andyn View Post
                Scary that he managed to buy some of the radioactive materials on the internet O.o
                I wonder how they got hold of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
                  black market i would imagine

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post

e(=mc²)-Bay?

Comment

That is years old news??
                      I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                      Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Propane View Post
                        e(=mc²)-Bay?

I meant how the people on the bay got it lol.

Comment

Alternate energy systems are waaaaay over priced in the UK; I was quoted £14k for a system that would only heat 40% of my hot water.

I could buy a system from the US to heat ALL of it for £600
                          Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

Working...
                          X