Tottenham Public Disorder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham Public Disorder

I think it is just turning into what we had with the student protest 4-5 months ago.

Idiots going out and making noise and trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNC-rCAuZN8YouTube failed first 10 seconds.

looks fun lol

Comment

Fixed the video

And yes looks like great fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfqcvGE6zQ

Best comment ever on the video.

So this is the new trailer for rise of the planet of the apes? It's pretty realistic for CGI.
      Last edited by Jackster; 07-08-11, 03:13.

Comment

what's this all about then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lacoot View Post
          what's this all about then?
          Protest
          Girl asks police question, They turn on her,
          ?????
          Riot

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
            Protest
            ?????
            Riot
            Didnt some boy get shot or something?
            i7 3770k || H100 || Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H || 32GB G.Skill RipJaws || MSI GTX680 2-way SLI || 3 x BenQ G2220HD - 5760x1080 || ThermalTake Level 10GT
            i5 2500K || Noctua D14 || Gigabyte P67A-UD4 || 8GB G.Skill RipJaws || Gigabyte 6850 || Fractel R2

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
              Protest
              ?????
              Riot
              according to beeb, this is in connection with the shooting a couple of days ago when a man was shot by police after he had apparently shot at and injured an officer.

this had apparently started as a peaceful protest outside the police station. but just like the student protests, it was all the excuse needed for the idiots to hijack it and cause mayhem & wanton destruction.

Comment

I suppose if you tried to stop them its against their human rights or something.

looting JD sports as well and setting aldi/lidl on fire.

if we just shot all the ones causibg trouble it wouldnt happen.

in regards to the man who got shot ive had armed police in germany telling me to stop and stand still strangely i did.

Just goes to show what happens if you shoot at police and refuse to drop your weapon......you die.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                  I suppose if you tried to stop them its against their human rights or something.

looting JD sports as well and setting aldi/lidl on fire.

if we just shot all the ones causibg trouble it wouldnt happen.

in regards to the man who got shot ive had armed police in germany telling me to stop and stand still strangely i did.

Just goes to show what happens if you shoot at police and refuse to drop your weapon......you die.
                  well if he was prepared to shoot at police officers (knowing that they would return the compliment) what might have happened to joe public? no amount of human rights would get them off either way.

i to used to live in germany in the mid 80's when the forces were under constant threat from the ira. when challenged by either the police or troops you stopped and crapped yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_H
                    Did Gazza turn up with a fishing rod and chicken?

Originally posted by Aria
                    On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

London gets all the excitement. Nothing ever happens around here, damn peaceful bunch...

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Some of the reports and comments about this are laughable at best and totally idiotic at worst. Unfortunately they are a group of society who need only the tiniest of reasons to riot. Most of those last night probably couldn't care less about what the original peaceful demonstration was about and just wanted to cause mayhem.

The guy who died was sadly a father of 4 which is tragic, but some of the comments make him out to be some innocent bystander. So he was innocent yet he (allegedly) shot a police officer before being shot himself.

Comment

That looks like a pretty big fire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14435251

Comment

35,000 worth of computers was looted from the apple store

police later recovered both machines dumped in a wheelie bin

Comment

Originally posted by Sniperdude View Post
                              35,000 worth of computers was looted from the apple store

police later recovered both machines dumped in a wheelie bin
                              Glad to see both computers reunited with their family...

Comment

Working...
                              X