X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army fantasist found guilty of lying.

Army fantasist John Livesey found guilty of lying

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-14410800

Makes you wonder why they didn't lock him up. I bet he is now using the story line from Steven Seagal Under Siege to cover himself as a covert special agent.

Never ceases to amaze me the lengths that people go to live in their fantasys.I read awhile back that there has been problems with people that have taken community officer courses to then go on and impersonate being a police officer.

Ha !

I knew/know a guy that lives in a dreamworld such as this guy in the article, he would always spoonfeed so much bull to everyone, just things like he got his missus pregnant and then 11 months later he said ' they lost it ' and that he's dad was an engineer in india, when infact he's dad would drop him to college and he drove buses

why do it ?
    Last edited by asha1; 05-08-11, 10:43.
    i5-2500K@ (4.3GHz) - Z68X - NH-D14 - GTX 580 TwinFrozrII - BitFenix Shinobi - TX650 - 8GB RipJawZ 2133Mhz - lots of fans & a fan controller !

Comment

This reminds me of the time I was in a bank and a few bank robbers came in and I killed them all with 1 bullet...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
        This reminds me of the time I was in a bank and a few bank robbers came in and I killed them all with 1 bullet...
        Reminds me the time I single handedly saved my ex wife and her colleges from terrorists who took over there office tower.

Comment

Originally posted by JustJoe View Post
          Reminds me the time I single handedly saved my ex wife and her colleges from terrorists who took over there office tower.
          Awesome, but that's nothing compared to what I did last week...Stopped a terrorist attack on a nuclear power plant and saved thousands of lives

Comment

Yeah! Well, I got a haircut!

Comment

I made a thread somewhere about the woppers people tell.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by Toonshorty View Post
                robin will love that news!
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by Toonshorty View Post

THis statement is useless without pics

Comment

I used to know a guy who was genuinely in the Navy. Over the years he told at least 3 different stories relating to where he was when 9/11 happened - ranging from being aboard the closest RN patrol vessel to Iraq / in a bar in Saudi (?) / Had pulled out of New York harbour the day before. He was actually in the UK on 9/11. Full of bull. Why lie? If you're going to lie you better have a good memory. Sad really.
                    New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

I recently went on one of these organised Battlefield Tours around the WWII beaches. One older guy started to spout bull**** about being in the paras etc. What he didn't realise was that there were two younger guys on the same coach who were actually Paras. He quickly shut up when they quizzed him about what regiment he was in etc and he obviously couldn't answer.

Comment

Memory is such a hazy thing, i can honestly remember being the fastest kid in school and running the 1500m in 3m47seconds.

When i was 12, barefoot on a dirt track in the rain.

Ya know, might have been the brown bear chasing me at the time that made me run so fast, i read somewhere that they climb trees so i avoided the row of Poplar's that my Dad planted when the Pope came over for tea a decade earlier, or something like that.
                        Running the London Marathon 2014 for MS-UK, need to raise 2000, please support my bid by texting LZAZ76 plus ?amount? to 70070 ! ... Or via https://www.justgiving.com/luke-zasikowski

Comment

Originally posted by zaz View Post
                          Memory is such a hazy thing, i can honestly remember being the fastest kid in school and running the 1500m in 3m47seconds.

When i was 12, barefoot on a dirt track in the rain.

Ya know, might have been the brown bear chasing me at the time that made me run so fast, i read somewhere that they climb trees so i avoided the row of Poplar's that my Dad planted when the Pope came over for tea a decade earlier, or something like that.
                          I hate bears. Fought one off with my bear hands...

Comment

Sad though when these fantasist fake their way into professions that actually affect peoples lifes such as being a Doctor or Nurse and alike.

Comment

This actually explains alot, purley on thames (were the newspaper reports says this bloke lived), is a very small village near reading...

And my psycho ex from years ago also lived in that village.. i always thought the people in that village were a bit weird..

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
                              RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

Working...
                              X