No announcement yet.

Hate waiting in for deliveries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought i was getting a delivery tomorrow but turns out it is now monday!! What a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by heavywater View Post
      Today it is my turn to wait in for delivery.

Also a call to take my money for this motherboard. Take my money Rawz!
      Never had a problem with City Link before. Waited in all day yesterday, just about to wait in all day to today, suddenly remember that I have a tracking number.

08:42 Friday, July 29, 2011 Delivery point closed (Carded)

No doorbell, no knock, no card.

What's the maximum jail time for arson?

Comment

Never mind waiting for deliveries!! Waiting for an item to come into stock before anything gets delivered is even worse!! Come on Shinobi case!!!!

Comment

I've nominated a friendly old retired couple on my street who accept my parcels if I'm not in

Comment

well i got citylink and ups supposedly coming tomorrow, citylink most definate, ups say tomorrow, but the parcel is still at castle donnington awaiting customs clearance? (where its been since friday).... i dont think it'll be here tomorrow!

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
            RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

hoping this hasnt been linked yet !
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTlLOF2moxY

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grapes View Post
                wonder who was watching rude tube then....

BTW wayne, +1 for letting us know what it's like. been looking at this chappy for a few days now. if there's a honeycomb ROM floating around for it (should do as it's tegra) then it becomes bargainiferous
                What the hell is rude tube? Kinda reminds me of a nice site I used to visit.....

As for deliveries, I have a mother for that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewMcEwan View Post
                  What the hell is rude tube? Kinda reminds me of a nice site I used to visit.....

As for deliveries, I have a mother for that kind of stuff.
                  Hmm, you could be thinking of lots of different ones!

You peeps that have family members or friends that can wait in are lucky! My Mum works in a school so summer holidays are fine for things delivered, otherwise I live in apartments so I will NEVER have anything delivered here! I don't fancy giving my 'neighbours' a free PC! Jokes on me, it doesn't have a PSU or GPU!

Comment

well i got home yesterday to discover Yodel (former HDNL) delivered a package to a "safe place" which was the back gate.
                    just lobbed over the fence. how do i know it was lobbed? it was blocking the gate from the inside... nice big dent/tear in the box from its landing, and i'm just glad we weren't away for another day, because it rained last night too! and who's to say we weren't away for 2 weeks!!
                    Incoming: Ryzen 5 1600:: GA-AB350-Gaming 3:: <some other stuff>
                    Outgoing: BLACK 'n' BLUE: X3360:: P5Q-E::4GB Ballistix::2x6850::Zalman GS1000 Plus case

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grapes View Post
                      well i got home yesterday to discover Yodel (former HDNL) delivered a package to a "safe place" which was the back gate.
                      just lobbed over the fence. how do i know it was lobbed? it was blocking the gate from the inside... nice big dent/tear in the box from its landing, and i'm just glad we weren't away for another day, because it rained last night too! and who's to say we weren't away for 2 weeks!!
                      You think that's bad. I actually caught our postman last week putting a parcel in my filthy wheelie bin...

Comment

Originally posted by alexnifty View Post
                        You think that's bad. I actually caught our postman last week putting a parcel in my filthy wheelie bin...
                        I know we all need to work in this world, but some people should just stop and get a new job! I'd be furious if I caught them doing that! Saying that, we have communal bins so of course I'd be mad!

Comment

im stuck waiting for citylink again today, and i'm hoping to get to woking before 1:30pm too!.

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
                          RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

Working...
                          X