Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate waiting in for deliveries

Hello,

Booooooooooo, waiting in for my Hannspad to come, shipped yesterday oon parcelforce 24 express so should come today??

Excited and all to get new stuff but why do about 1 million vans drive past when i waiting for stuff?

Also waiting for stiff to be picked up.

Freedom isn't free"

Watling for it is going to make it take longer than not waiting for it.

Go read a book or something with images.

Comment

worst ones are when you have to wait from 7.30am to 6pm and then miss it because
      i7 6700 | Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Samsung 840 256GB | Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H | Corsair AX850 | Fractal Design Mini
      i3 6100 | Corsair 16GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB x2 | WD Red 4TB x2 | Gigabyte GA-Z170N Wi-Fi | Corsair CMX 430M | Fractal Design Node 804

Comment

Originally posted by cinek View Post
        worst ones are when you have to wait from 7.30am to 6pm and then miss it because
        I've had that happen before. I'm sure they must set up surveillance across the street and wait until you need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post

Go read a book or something with images.

Not sure i have anything that complicated????

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Ive got to stay in 8am till 8pm tomorrow for my new bed! Argh!
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
              Not sure i have anything that complicated????
              Type your name in to Google.

Have fun.

Comment

If you don't want to wait around all day you could always put a note on the door and get them to send it to my place. I'd take good care of it............
                Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
                Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

You can come and wait on my front door step if you want?

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

You can come and wait on my front door step if you want?
                    Pity, I'm a bit busy today.......... and I couldn't promise that I (or the monitor) would be there when you got back
                    Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
                    Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

Also waiting for stiff to be picked up.
                      You should contact an undertaker. I don't think City Link is in that business.
                      Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                      Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                      Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Let us know what the hannspad is like m8, was tempted to get one myself

Comment

Yeah no delivery or collection yet.

Stupid world, looks like tomorrow will be wasted as well.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Waiting for deliveries is fun.

1)Waiting at the window pretending to be a sniper wondering which van it is.

2)When you see him walking up to the door you run up stairs wait for the door bell.

3)Run back down to make it seem like you didn't wait at the window all day...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
                              Waiting for deliveries is fun.

1)Waiting at the window pretending to be a sniper wondering which van it is.

2)When you see him walking up to the door you run up stairs wait for the door bell.

3)Run back down to make it seem like you didn't wait at the window all day...
                              I gather that you are easily amused.

Here is a gift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

Comment

Working...
                              X