Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it might possibly be FRIDAY?

No plans this weekend.

Forcast is looking good though with an end to this rainy week with lots of sun

Should I go gym tonight or first thing in the morn hmmmmmmmm
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Basically I have annual leave next week so I'll be mostly playing Fallout New Vegas by day and being a drunken loon by night

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
      Should I go gym tonight or first thing in the morn hmmmmmmmm
      gym on a friday night? NOOOOOO! Hit the pub and enjoy the sunshine in a beer garden. Gym in the morning after a night on the razz is more satisfying anyway lol.

I'm fishing all night tonight, hoping to catch some bass for dinner or maybe a few flounder. Study tomorrow daytime, then mumbling it right up on saturday night!
      The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

Playing some more golf, and I think there's a tour at a club just down the road from me too so might check that out.

Finish reading Deathly Hallows, then watch the film and lambast it for being nothing like the book, while being equally being secretly disappointed that the HP adventure is over

Definitely need to wash my car too, and finish unpacking uni stuff.
        Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
        Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

I'm over the pub scene though LOL

Much rather sit in the garden with a few cold ones. Weather here isn't too great for sitting out right now though

Although gym first thing caffeined out my tree is quite a decent feeling.

Comment

fixing laptops and fixing my car window... hope the weather is nice for the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
              fixing laptops and fixing my car window... hope the weather is nice for the latter.

you broke it from too much use at the kFC drive thru again?

Comment

lies!

Comment

do you ever stop fixing things? You could have your own TV show! We all remember Handy Andy, you could be Repairman Robin!

Comment

bit of badminton tonight well a lot then add the calories back on with a curry
                    gym saturday, take the bike on a trail with the lads no drinking this weekend -.- install my wc loop play some bfbc2
                    sunday boxing and relaxing.
                    5GHZ!

we are one.

Comment

lies!

Comment

Originally posted by ZodiarK View Post
                        gym saturday, take the bike on a trail with the lads no drinking this weekend -.- install my wc loop play some bfbc2
                        what? no weight training to get the big gunz in practice for the return arm wrestle?

Comment

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
                          what? no weight training to get the big gunz in practice for the return arm wrestle?

you miss somethingt tom? lol it's there gaining fair bit of mass now

LOOKS MENACINGLY AT IAN....
                          5GHZ!

we are one.

Comment

I think he's given up after reviewing the footage

Comment

do you ever stop fixing things? You could have your own TV show! We all remember Handy Andy, you could be Repairman Robin!

Always something to do. The car has done a zillion miles and for some reason its always the drivers windows that keeps jamming up. everything else is perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X