Reddit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddit

Does anyone have an account on Reddit that has permission to make subreddits? Give me a shout if you do.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Looks like my reddit account can do it. Do you have a suggested name?

Comment

Aria Exiles? 😂

Comment

Not sure if serious!

r/aria is taken

/AriaForum
        r/AriaCommunity
        r/AriaCommunityForum
        r/ATID
        r/the8400GSfandom

Comment

I was 95% serious...

r/the8400GSfandom - that's a keeper.. You should grab that one even. if we don't use it

We probably need to choose something that doesn't reflect or associate ourselves with the business though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            I was 95% serious...

r/the8400GSfandom - that's a keeper.. You should grab that one even. if we don't use it

We probably need to choose something that doesn't reflect or associate ourselves with the business though.
            I'd dropped by to see whether anyone was still active as I'm looking to build another setup and wanted a second pair of eyes. But seems most people have deserted unfortunately.

Comment

People drop by fairly frequently, but there's rarely anything to reply to any more which is a shame. It was a great community until the forum software got broken.

Comment

I certainly miss the buzz around here.

Comment

I'm still around.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    People drop by fairly frequently, but there's rarely anything to reply to any more which is a shame. It was a great community until the forum software got broken.

ohhhhhh it's now being admitted (finally) the forum did get broken?

Not a dig at you, apologies if it seems that way, but the protests that "there was nothing wrong with the forum" adamant about it, after the fact that it basically crashed completely for about 2 weeks and was unusable after, buy there was still nothing wrong.

I personally never spent a penny at Aria/Gladiator/Velo ever again after that.
                    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Working...
                    X