X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Chrimbo

As title

Anyone get any cool tech ?
    I got a gaming chair so I can sit in front of the PS4/Telly and play Gran Turismo with my Wheel

Hoping you all had a good one anyway
    --
    Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Merry Christmas one and all.

No cool tech for me, but I did buy my mum some stuff. Got a her couple of Xiaomi smart white + colour bulbs and a Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4.

We already have a Google home and home mini and a TP-Link smart plug so I'm just adding stuff to eventually make as much of the home as smart as possible.
    She then got the Mi Smart Band 4 as an Upgrade to an unused Fitbit Flex all because I got a Fossil smartwatch for my birthday which she liked. For her though, a smartwatch would be too complicated and she only needs basic fitness tracking i.e, steps along with a screen that can handle basic phone notifications.

Originally posted by Spaceboy View Post
    As title

Anyone get any cool tech ?
    I got a gaming chair so I can sit in front of the PS4/Telly and play Gran Turismo with my Wheel

Hoping you all had a good one anyway
    What kind of chair did you get?
    I'm looking to start using my Thrustmaster TMX wheel a bit more and could do with a new chair, especially if I hook my PC to the TV and/or re-purchase an Xbox one, unless I get Forza/Horizon on PC?

"They're gonna find out
    I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
    But they're gonna find out
    And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

Merry Christmas 😊

Originally posted by coiler
      Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Working...
      X