Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• le4thab
    replied
    Still look in every week, but have been unable to post. Told me password was 232 days out of date. Whenever I tried to reset, it just timed out. Mirroring what has been said, I am also about to start a Ryzen build.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Grapes
    replied
    So... Uhhhh.... what happened there...

before christmas forums.aria.co.uk led to some aria business portal... (and the forum link went missing from the main site...)
    but now... we're back??

YEAH BABY!
    and I finally got to finish (well got booting to a fresh windows... still lots to do yet) my ryzen build!

Leave a comment:

• power fuse0
    replied
    Also been lurking for quite some time, I like to pop my head in from time to time, but it's very dormant here...

Leave a comment:

• Nifty
    replied
    Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    Howdy ho Broski's!
    Woop! \o/

Leave a comment:

• BigIan88
    replied
    Howdy ho Broski's!

Leave a comment:

• R1gg4
    replied
    *waves back*

Leave a comment:

• {SAS}TB
    replied
    *waves*

Leave a comment:

• I3R0K3N7FEET
    replied
    Just back from a trip to australia, was good, ate far too much food. I need to throw off some weight.

PS. My posts are finally over 9000

Leave a comment:

• Smifis
    replied
    when i remember the olden days of forum funs i check back to see this place still exists. facebook, reddit and all that jazz has taken over from where to forums left

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    Been infrequently visiting here now and then, but sadly no major posting.
    Work has been hectic these last 4-5 weeks so my free time has been non-existent, but payday next week so somewhat worth it.

On the upside, I've moved my recent PC build into a new and trying to sort out my bedroom and office when I have time.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx
    replied
    Yeah, I have definitely been lurking not posting. Some people seem to congregate on reddit, is there any decent subreddits we could join?

Leave a comment:

• FunkY
    replied
    Just finished a nightmare housemove...

Well I say finished: My office is half way setup, my son's bedroom is setup for room scale VR, and the mrs has her PC in the bedroom (temporarily until she decides where she wants it). And the kitchen is workable...

I've still got 2 rooms full of boxes, and it seems like half of them are books. I'm knackered

Leave a comment:

• cruciate
    replied
    Can't remember the last time I posted, but I've been lurking.
    Miss you guys :sadface

Leave a comment:

• ThunderFlash
    replied
    Nearly 9 years ago since I joined, seems a lot quieter now....

Leave a comment:

• Huge Pear
    replied
    I can't even fight my way out of a wet paper bag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X