No announcement yet.

So where has everyone been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still about, check in now and again. Always saddens me to be fair, I miss the old days so much.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.
    www.Scott-H.co.uk
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm still about, check in now and again. Always saddens me to be fair, I miss the old days so much.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.
      www.Scott-H.co.uk
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Pop in every now an then. But the community has pretty much died. Shame the old battlefield days used to be a blast. Like post have said people use discord etc alot now days.

Anyone still playing counter strike i run ukcircuit on faceit so you can always find me there.
        Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

So, first post in 2 years!

How is everyone doing?

Originally posted by Aria
          On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by M4T VW View Post
            So, first post in 2 years!

How is everyone doing?
            Must be something in the air, I made my first post in about 2 years yesterday Doing alright. Wishing I had a garden, but employed and able to work from home, which is stopping me going a bit stir crazy
            NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

I try not to think about the circumstances we are currently living in. it is highly desirable to avoid news because it is mostly depressing.
              The last place I visited before the lockdown had been Spain. Awesome country for living with great healthcare system. The last point is extremely important nowadays. Atm I am thinking about moving there https://virtoproperty.com/info/best-places-to-buy-a-property-in-spain
              Last edited by Fide; 18-11-20, 00:34.

Comment

I'm still around, and try to drop in form time to time, but with no HTTPS sometimes my browser baulks at letting the page load. I've been out of touch with PC stuff and building for a couple of years now, and it's such a shame to see the forum having withered away, especially as it had a good link to deals in the shop.

hope youre ll well

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

I'm still around, and try to drop in form time to time, but with no HTTPS sometimes my browser baulks at letting the page load. I've been out of touch with PC stuff and building for a couple of years now, and it's such a shame to see the forum having withered away, especially as it had a good link to deals in the shop.

hope you're all well, and yeah, I too agree, facebook etc should never take over from forums

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                  - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Maybe I should jump on the Ryzen bandwaggon and move into the 21st century.
                    I'm still rocking the i5 760 and a 120GB SSD.....Its been a while

Comment

Working...
                    X