No announcement yet.

The Christmas Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thats the thing I miss about my Nexus 5 is the wireless charging. Such a good system. What res is the screen?

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Yeah thats the thing I miss about my Nexus 5 is the wireless charging. Such a good system. What res is the screen?
      itís a 19:9 1520x720 but with 287ppi itís really nowhere near as bad as it sounds.
      some of the reviews mentioned the Ďflakyí fingerprint reader, but itís been absolutely rock solid for me, first time every time

the only negative so far so far is that the camera really is on the slow side tbh, but other than that canít fault it

Comment

Interesting. I'm keeping an eye out on the budget phone market at the moment. There looks to be some good ones around.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Interesting. I'm keeping an eye out on the budget phone market at the moment. There looks to be some good ones around.
          there are
          i must have read & watched reviews on every < 200 quid phone on the market before back in November
          went for the Umi in the end cos of the features it has that the other budget handsets just donít (wireless fast (18W!) charging & NFC namely)

cant imagine youíll get much better for the money tbh

edit: the new Xiaomi Note sounds decent
          https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...se-china-india
          Last edited by niceguyrichy; 10-01-19, 07:50.

Comment

I was looking at a Cubot one the other day - I think it was about £118. It didn't have ALL the bells and whistles, but it was pretty good, and amazing when you factor in the cost!

Comment

Working...
            X