Garden patio advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden patio advice.

I have a request. I live in a new ish property, kind of liek an L shape without the sharp bend. This gives me a problem, laying slabs further out will start to look odd. I've considered the smaller tumble blocks and swoop them around in a gentle curve.

I've laid some sleepers as you can see but I'm planning on bordering the entire garden with them too. My main problem is more seating area.
    Any advice would be great.

Here's an image of my back garden.

https://ibb.co/gT5yyd

Thanks
    www.Scott-H.co.uk
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd have a raised deck over existing flags as they don't look pretty cheap, and curve it around, going as far out as you need, without losing too much grass.

Lawns looking good considering lack of rain in UK
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
      I'd have a raised deck over existing flags as they don't look pretty cheap, and curve it around, going as far out as you need, without losing too much grass.

Lawns looking good considering lack of rain in UK
      Its my lawn feed I put on

I was thinking to go out 2.5m with tumble blocks and then have a smart composit decking a further 2.4m upto that line to break the garden up a bit. I dunno if all tumble or all decking upto that line would look too much.

my decking idea was ot have it flat level with the tumble blocks and grass so it's al lthe same level.
      www.Scott-H.co.uk
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I think as long as those flags go/get covered up, and the patio is all one surface type would look great!
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Working...
        X