X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shawry
    started a topic Forum activity

Forum activity

So been away for a little bit, return and the forum seems even more dead, it no longer seems to appear on tapatalk, I guess it was good while it lasted, such a shame

• Aaron
    replied
    So.. shall we look in to setting up a new forum for those that want it?

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    Still around, but this forum is dead which is a shame, as I'd have loved to have kept using it..

Now moved to using the LTT forums a bit more.
    Just nice having somewhere to talk PC/tech and such, and used it to spec a new system I recently built.

I do miss the old F1 races, that L4D multiplayer session we had plus the old Minecraft server.
    LTT is good, but this being UK based because of Aria made this feel a bit more like friends rather than random folk online.

Leave a comment:

• darklighthim
    replied
    Still around, but this forum is dead which is a shame, as I'd have loved to have kept using it..

Now moved to using the LTT forums a bit more.
    Just nice having somewhere to talk PC/tech and such, and used it to spec a new system I recently built.

I do miss the old F1 races, that L4D multiplayer session we had plus the old Minecraft server.
    LTT is good, but this being UK based because of Aria made this feel a bit more like friends rather than ransom folk online.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I'm still here too. Just took me 6 months to get the forum to allow me to reset my password after it said it had expired.

We could always set up another forum somewhere, if the consensus is that this one is dead but people still wanted to have access to one? But I totally agree, this one is unusable now - which is a shame as there is still evidently a community who desire to use it instead of facebook.

Leave a comment:

• nft99
    replied
    Good afternoon ForumFolk, i hope all is well......

Friday............

Leave a comment:

• k3vst3r
    replied
    I still pop on forums occasionally, but doesn't seem much point with very little activity around these parts.

Leave a comment:

• Salad Soup
    replied
    Originally posted by gavbon View Post
    I'm alive, just been way too busy to dedicate time to an online forum lately as well as Super Moderate one (HWBot).

Hope everyone is well
    Whaaaat - A wild gavbon appears? xD

Totally loving the best thermal paste comparison

Leave a comment:

• gavbon
    replied
    I'm alive, just been way too busy to dedicate time to an online forum lately as well as Super Moderate one (HWBot).

Hope everyone is well

Leave a comment:

• Salad Soup
    replied
    I'm still alive. I'm part of the same crew, forum isn't usable

I did enjoy it here though, and would definitely be down for discord server to be created. Some of us may be old, but I'm sure we could get our heads around it.

Leave a comment:

• ZodiarK
    replied
    Atid

Leave a comment:

• BeeP
    replied
    Been a while, I didn't expect it to be as dead as this though.

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    I've just looked up discord, I must be getting old because I have no idea what it's about. First link I came to was
    Dystopian cyberpunk server. Minimal moderation. Memes, misfits -- and the hottest, e-dgiest e-girls. Over 50,000 losers. 3:1 female/male (purged male orbiters

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    there’s always Discord ?

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    could set something up elsewhere or migrate as Aaron says, but don't know how to go about doing this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X