X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shawry
    started a topic Forum activity

Forum activity

So been away for a little bit, return and the forum seems even more dead, it no longer seems to appear on tapatalk, I guess it was good while it lasted, such a shame

• ZodiarK
    replied
    Atid

Leave a comment:

• BeeP
    replied
    Been a while, I didn't expect it to be as dead as this though.

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    I've just looked up discord, I must be getting old because I have no idea what it's about. First link I came to was
    Dystopian cyberpunk server. Minimal moderation. Memes, misfits -- and the hottest, e-dgiest e-girls. Over 50,000 losers. 3:1 female/male (purged male orbiters

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    there’s always Discord ?

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    could set something up elsewhere or migrate as Aaron says, but don't know how to go about doing this

Leave a comment:

• scrivz69
    replied
    We can all hope mate.

Leave a comment:

• le4thab
    replied
    Although I wasnt very active, I did chip in to a few discussions. I find myself keep returning in the hope that overnight the forum is back to its old self.

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    LOL at my attempts to post a message - forum obviously still broken!

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    Well hello there!

I haven't dropped by in a long while as (apart from the general lack of activity) the forum appeared to not even be working most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    Well hello there!

I haven't dropped by in a long while as (apart from the general lack of activity) the forum appeared to not even be working most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I'm interested in making another go of it.. The problem is that those of us who want to keep it alive aren't the ones with the power to fix the server.

I guess we could start our own, elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    Seems that way

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    I guess just nobody is interested in reviving the board for whatever reason

Leave a comment:

• Bezza
    replied
    I just logged on because I wanted to know the spec of my PC and knew it was in the signature on here (not upgraded in a long time). Noticed how dead the place is compared to the good old days of posting on here and playing BF:BC2 with some of the guys. Still, guess people like me are partly to blame having stopped posting myself.

But Hi to those who remember me!

Incidentally, I came over this way originally and spent my cash with Aria because I used to be a member of a competitor's forum but they got all weird about the moderation and removed all community moderation and replaced it with staff moderation. Got some people's backs up and off everyone went. People don't like change.
    Last edited by Bezza; 07-02-19, 15:07.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X