No announcement yet.

Forum activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although I wasnt very active, I did chip in to a few discussions. I find myself keep returning in the hope that overnight the forum is back to its old self.

Comment

• We can all hope mate.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• could set something up elsewhere or migrate as Aaron says, but don't know how to go about doing this

Comment

• there’s always Discord ?

Comment

• I've just looked up discord, I must be getting old because I have no idea what it's about. First link I came to was
            Dystopian cyberpunk server. Minimal moderation. Memes, misfits -- and the hottest, e-dgiest e-girls. Over 50,000 losers. 3:1 female/male (purged male orbiters

Comment

• Been a while, I didn't expect it to be as dead as this though.
              Asus P5Q-E /Q6600 @3.6ghz/Water Loop On CPU/MSI 5850 Twin FrozrII/60GB M4/2Tb Samsung/Raven RV02W-EW/8Gb RAM/1200w PSU/27" AOC Monitor

Comment

• Atid
                5GHZ!

we are one.

Comment

• I'm still alive. I'm part of the same crew, forum isn't usable

I did enjoy it here though, and would definitely be down for discord server to be created. Some of us may be old, but I'm sure we could get our heads around it.
                  Originally posted by omega
                  He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                  All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• I'm alive, just been way too busy to dedicate time to an online forum lately as well as Super Moderate one (HWBot).

Hope everyone is well

Best Thermal Paste 2017 Comparison

Comment

• Originally posted by gavbon View Post
                      I'm alive, just been way too busy to dedicate time to an online forum lately as well as Super Moderate one (HWBot).

Hope everyone is well
                      Whaaaat - A wild gavbon appears? xD

Totally loving the best thermal paste comparison
                      Originally posted by omega
                      He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                      All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• I still pop on forums occasionally, but doesn't seem much point with very little activity around these parts.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Good afternoon ForumFolk, i hope all is well......

Friday............
                          i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

• I'm still here too. Just took me 6 months to get the forum to allow me to reset my password after it said it had expired.

We could always set up another forum somewhere, if the consensus is that this one is dead but people still wanted to have access to one? But I totally agree, this one is unusable now - which is a shame as there is still evidently a community who desire to use it instead of facebook.

Originally posted by coiler
                            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Still around, but this forum is dead which is a shame, as I'd have loved to have kept using it..

Now moved to using the LTT forums a bit more.
                              Just nice having somewhere to talk PC/tech and such, and used it to spec a new system I recently built.

I do miss the old F1 races, that L4D multiplayer session we had plus the old Minecraft server.
                              LTT is good, but this being UK based because of Aria made this feel a bit more like friends rather than ransom folk online.

"They're gonna find out
                              I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                              But they're gonna find out
                              And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Still around, but this forum is dead which is a shame, as I'd have loved to have kept using it..

Now moved to using the LTT forums a bit more.
                                Just nice having somewhere to talk PC/tech and such, and used it to spec a new system I recently built.

I do miss the old F1 races, that L4D multiplayer session we had plus the old Minecraft server.
                                LTT is good, but this being UK based because of Aria made this feel a bit more like friends rather than random folk online.

"They're gonna find out
                                I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                                But they're gonna find out
                                And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

Working...
                                X