No announcement yet.

Forum activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah there have been acknowledgement by Aria that it's pretty broken and there were offers of help from the technically able people who (used to) use this forum, but no body ever took them up on their offers, sadly.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by nickc View Post
      Yeah I must admit I’m struggling to use it in its current state. Is there anyway to fix it? Surely something can be done?
      I've come back to here after a long break, sad to see it is so empty. But really struggling to load any of the pages or see if there are new posts, I can see why people have got frustrated

Comment

Comment

Seems to be running fine this morning, has someone been tweaking some settings.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
            Seems to be running fine this morning, has someone been tweaking some settings.
            I think thats the weird thing. Sometimes it runs very very well. 75% of the time, it's incredibly slow.. It took me 3 minutes to be able to start writing the post with the quote from Smifis in there. And then it posted it 3 times.

But this reply has been very very quick.

Comment

Would be nice if the performance could be fixed (at the time of writing things seem to be running well) and we could entice people back... I miss this place.
              Why did the chicken cross the road?
              To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                Would be nice if the performance could be fixed (at the time of writing things seem to be running well) and we could entice people back... I miss this place.
                I agree, miss this place too. Had wondered if there was a mass migration to another forum

Comment

Originally posted by waba View Post

I agree, miss this place too. Had wondered if there was a mass migration to another forum
                  think the “mass migration” was simply away from forums and onto social media, just generally

Comment

I just logged on because I wanted to know the spec of my PC and knew it was in the signature on here (not upgraded in a long time). Noticed how dead the place is compared to the good old days of posting on here and playing BF:BC2 with some of the guys. Still, guess people like me are partly to blame having stopped posting myself.

But Hi to those who remember me!

Incidentally, I came over this way originally and spent my cash with Aria because I used to be a member of a competitor's forum but they got all weird about the moderation and removed all community moderation and replaced it with staff moderation. Got some people's backs up and off everyone went. People don't like change.
                    Last edited by Bezza; 07-02-19, 15:07.
                    i7 3770K @ 3.5Ghz (to overclock) ¦ Noctua NH-D14 Cooler ¦ Gigabyte Z77X-D3H ¦ 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP @ 1600Mhz ¦ 2 x KFA2 670 OC 4GB (SLI) ¦ 2 x 256GB & 1 x 64GB Crucial M4 SSD ¦ Corsair TX 850w ¦ Antec P182 ¦ W7 Professional 64 ¦ 27" Yamakasi Catleap 2560 x 1440 ¦ Asus Xonar DX ¦ Alesis M1 Active 520

Comment

• I guess just nobody is interested in reviving the board for whatever reason

Comment

• Seems that way

Comment

• I'm interested in making another go of it.. The problem is that those of us who want to keep it alive aren't the ones with the power to fix the server.

I guess we could start our own, elsewhere?

Comment

• Well hello there!

I haven't dropped by in a long while as (apart from the general lack of activity) the forum appeared to not even be working most of the time.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Well hello there!

I haven't dropped by in a long while as (apart from the general lack of activity) the forum appeared to not even be working most of the time.

Comment

• LOL at my attempts to post a message - forum obviously still broken!

Comment

Working...
                                X