X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theninjagecko
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Ok - so there are a lot of people who check in.

Other than the forum performance, what would make people start posting again?
    Hey mate, personally didnt come on so much since the forum upgrade.

The people here are the old school guys, new people use facebook and twitter rubbish so I think its a good idea to cater to the people that use the forum.

Leave a comment:

• k3vst3r
    replied
    Alas social media affect aka facebook, wonders what internet will look like in late 2020's

interesting topics?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Ok - so there are a lot of people who check in.

Other than the forum performance, what would make people start posting again?

Leave a comment:

• Theninjagecko
    replied
    I'm stil here, check in now and again. The internet has changed, it's not what it was in the 90's and early / mid 2000's. Such a shame

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cypher
    replied
    Originally posted by cruciate View Post

.......in a dream

Within a dream?
    Within a quote?

Leave a comment:

• cruciate
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypher View Post

This thread is seeping into real life, yesterday I watched Inception for no particular reason other than that I felt like it...

Did you plant that idea in my mind?
    .......in a dream

Leave a comment:

• Cypher
    replied
    Originally posted by cruciate View Post
    ^^ Server Inception
    This thread is seeping into real life, yesterday I watched Inception for no particular reason other than that I felt like it...

Did you plant that idea in my mind?

Leave a comment:

• cruciate
    replied
    ^^ Server Inception

Leave a comment:

• Cypher
    replied
    Originally posted by niceguyrichy View Post

yeah the fact that it keeps happening does rather put one off posting in the first place
    So I just clicked the email notification for this thread to see whats been posted, thought someone had uploaded a screenshot of the "server busy" message.

Nope, turns out I'm getting the server busy message while trying to read a reply about the server being busy...the irony.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    It's weird... I never see those messages. I do sometimes have to wait a little bit for a page to load, but it does always load!

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypher View Post
    Or we try to post and can't because were STILL getting those annoying "The servers are too busy blah blah blah" messages when there's little to no traffic on the forum in the first place.
    yeah the fact that it keeps happening does rather put one off posting in the first place

Leave a comment:

• Cypher
    replied
    Or we try to post and can't because were STILL getting those annoying "The servers are too busy blah blah blah" messages when there's little to no traffic on the forum in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Moonchester
    replied
    or we're offline watching the matches drinking dirty beer

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post

If you want a World Cup thread, feel free to make one.
    what would be the point?
    the only people who actually still post here already replied to this thread mentioning their absolute disdain for all things football

Leave a comment:

Working...
X