Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Aye detest the sport!
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

    Comment


    • #32
      Is there a sports on? Let's hope the UK will win a gold star this time.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?


      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Aaron View Post

        If you want a World Cup thread, feel free to make one.
        what would be the point?
        the only people who actually still post here already replied to this thread mentioning their absolute disdain for all things football

        Comment


        • #34
          or we're offline watching the matches drinking dirty beer

          Comment


          • #35
            Or we try to post and can't because were STILL getting those annoying "The servers are too busy blah blah blah" messages when there's little to no traffic on the forum in the first place.
            Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

            Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Cypher View Post
              Or we try to post and can't because were STILL getting those annoying "The servers are too busy blah blah blah" messages when there's little to no traffic on the forum in the first place.
              yeah the fact that it keeps happening does rather put one off posting in the first place

              Comment


              • #37
                It's weird... I never see those messages. I do sometimes have to wait a little bit for a page to load, but it does always load!



                Originally posted by coiler
                Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by niceguyrichy View Post

                  yeah the fact that it keeps happening does rather put one off posting in the first place
                  So I just clicked the email notification for this thread to see whats been posted, thought someone had uploaded a screenshot of the "server busy" message.

                  Nope, turns out I'm getting the server busy message while trying to read a reply about the server being busy...the irony.

                  Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

                  Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    ^^ Server Inception
                    Originally posted by coiler
                    the trails is where life flows best
                    Originally posted by coiler
                    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                      ^^ Server Inception
                      This thread is seeping into real life, yesterday I watched Inception for no particular reason other than that I felt like it...

                      Did you plant that idea in my mind?
                      Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

                      Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Cypher View Post

                        This thread is seeping into real life, yesterday I watched Inception for no particular reason other than that I felt like it...

                        Did you plant that idea in my mind?
                        .......in a dream
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        the trails is where life flows best
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by cruciate View Post

                          .......in a dream

                          Within a dream?
                          Within a quote?
                          Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

                          Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

                          Comment


                          • #43



                            Originally posted by coiler
                            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I'm stil here, check in now and again. The internet has changed, it's not what it was in the 90's and early / mid 2000's. Such a shame

                              www.Scott-H.co.uk
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Ok - so there are a lot of people who check in.

                                Other than the forum performance, what would make people start posting again?



                                Originally posted by coiler
                                Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X