• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye detest the sport!
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Is there a sports on? Let's hope the UK will win a gold star this time.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

If you want a World Cup thread, feel free to make one.
        what would be the point?
        the only people who actually still post here already replied to this thread mentioning their absolute disdain for all things football

Comment

or we're offline watching the matches drinking dirty beer

Comment

Or we try to post and can't because were STILL getting those annoying "The servers are too busy blah blah blah" messages when there's little to no traffic on the forum in the first place.
            Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher View Post
              Or we try to post and can't because were STILL getting those annoying "The servers are too busy blah blah blah" messages when there's little to no traffic on the forum in the first place.
              yeah the fact that it keeps happening does rather put one off posting in the first place

Comment

It's weird... I never see those messages. I do sometimes have to wait a little bit for a page to load, but it does always load!

Originally posted by coiler
                Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by niceguyrichy View Post

yeah the fact that it keeps happening does rather put one off posting in the first place
                  So I just clicked the email notification for this thread to see whats been posted, thought someone had uploaded a screenshot of the "server busy" message.

Nope, turns out I'm getting the server busy message while trying to read a reply about the server being busy...the irony.

Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Comment

^^ Server Inception
                    the trails is where life flows best
                    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                      ^^ Server Inception
                      This thread is seeping into real life, yesterday I watched Inception for no particular reason other than that I felt like it...

Did you plant that idea in my mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher View Post

This thread is seeping into real life, yesterday I watched Inception for no particular reason other than that I felt like it...

Did you plant that idea in my mind?
                        .......in a dream
                        the trails is where life flows best
                        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by cruciate View Post

.......in a dream

Within a dream?
                          Within a quote?

Comment

Comment

I'm stil here, check in now and again. The internet has changed, it's not what it was in the 90's and early / mid 2000's. Such a shame

www.Scott-H.co.uk
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ok - so there are a lot of people who check in.

Other than the forum performance, what would make people start posting again?

Comment

Working...
                                X