• Show
Clear All

• scrivz69
    replied
    We can all hope mate.

Leave a comment:

• le4thab
    replied
    Although I wasnt very active, I did chip in to a few discussions. I find myself keep returning in the hope that overnight the forum is back to its old self.

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    LOL at my attempts to post a message - forum obviously still broken!

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    Well hello there!

I haven't dropped by in a long while as (apart from the general lack of activity) the forum appeared to not even be working most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• RandomPC
    replied
    Well hello there!

I haven't dropped by in a long while as (apart from the general lack of activity) the forum appeared to not even be working most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I'm interested in making another go of it.. The problem is that those of us who want to keep it alive aren't the ones with the power to fix the server.

I guess we could start our own, elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    Seems that way

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    I guess just nobody is interested in reviving the board for whatever reason

Leave a comment:

• Bezza
    replied
    I just logged on because I wanted to know the spec of my PC and knew it was in the signature on here (not upgraded in a long time). Noticed how dead the place is compared to the good old days of posting on here and playing BF:BC2 with some of the guys. Still, guess people like me are partly to blame having stopped posting myself.

But Hi to those who remember me!

Incidentally, I came over this way originally and spent my cash with Aria because I used to be a member of a competitor's forum but they got all weird about the moderation and removed all community moderation and replaced it with staff moderation. Got some people's backs up and off everyone went. People don't like change.
    Last edited by Bezza; 07-02-19, 15:07.

Leave a comment:

• niceguyrichy
    replied
    Originally posted by waba View Post

I agree, miss this place too. Had wondered if there was a mass migration to another forum
    think the “mass migration” was simply away from forums and onto social media, just generally

Leave a comment:

• waba
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkY View Post
    Would be nice if the performance could be fixed (at the time of writing things seem to be running well) and we could entice people back... I miss this place.
    I agree, miss this place too. Had wondered if there was a mass migration to another forum

Leave a comment:

• FunkY
    replied
    Would be nice if the performance could be fixed (at the time of writing things seem to be running well) and we could entice people back... I miss this place.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
    Seems to be running fine this morning, has someone been tweaking some settings.
    I think thats the weird thing. Sometimes it runs very very well. 75% of the time, it's incredibly slow.. It took me 3 minutes to be able to start writing the post with the quote from Smifis in there. And then it posted it 3 times.

But this reply has been very very quick.

Leave a comment:

• scrivz69
    replied
    Seems to be running fine this morning, has someone been tweaking some settings.

Leave a comment:

• Smifis
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X