Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Youtube Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Agree.. Taking myself to the shed now, going to get my old CRT out just to do this lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Alfizzle View Post
      Agree.. Taking myself to the shed now, going to get my old CRT out just to do this lol
      One of my old CRTs use to give this really satisfying "dun-gerrrr.......clunk-click" sound

      Comment


      • The old Packard bell I got out earlier sounded the same, degaussing CRT monitor is like peeling plastic off new things, just as satisfying

        Nothing beats my old 20" Sony CRT, that thing was like a bomb going off when degaussed. bbbrrrring..CLICK.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Alfizzle View Post
          The old Packard bell I got out earlier sounded the same, degaussing CRT monitor is like peeling plastic off new things, just as satisfying

          Nothing beats my old 20" Sony CRT, that thing was like a bomb going off when degaussed. bbbrrrring..CLICK.
          hahaha so you did dig a monitor out just to degauss? I love it!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
            hahaha so you did dig a monitor out just to degauss? I love it!
            After seeing the video you posted, i had to do it. lol

            Comment


            • How to jump the gun!



              Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

              Comment


              • I stumbled upon this video after watching some Richard Dawkins stuff. It's quite interesting and makes a lot of sense.

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsD-3jtXz0

                Also he looks like Hershel from Walking Dead.
                Last edited by Black Knight; 08-04-15, 15:08.
                My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?


                Comment


                • Last edited by RandomPC; 10-04-15, 18:58.


                  All your spoon are belong to us

                  Comment


                  • https://youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
                    Last edited by Col; 19-04-15, 13:51.


                    Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Col View Post
                      I don't think there's a single person in the UK who hasn't already seen that music video.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                        I don't think there's a single person in the UK who hasn't already seen that music video.
                        I hadn't....
                        FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                        "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R1gg4 View Post
                          I hadn't....
                          Really? The song was in the Top 40 a few years ago - largely off the back of that music video. I'd say it was as iconic as Weezer's "Happy Days" video (song: Buddy Holly).

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                            Really? The song was in the Top 40 a few years ago - largely off the back of that music video. I'd say it was as iconic as Weezer's "Happy Days" video (song: Buddy Holly).
                            Yes really.. although I don't get out of my cave much in all honesty. I had to Google "Weezer's "Happy Days" video" as I'd never heard of that either..
                            FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                            "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

                            Comment


                            • I don't mind seeing/hearing it again.

                              i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by R1gg4 View Post
                                Yes really.. although I don't get out of my cave much in all honesty. I had to Google "Weezer's "Happy Days" video" as I'd never heard of that either..
                                hehe fair enough. You'll be in the a real treat when you stumble upon Michael Jackson's pop videos

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X