• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give them all 1 min to get full effect lol

Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs
      Last edited by luke22; 17-11-14, 19:24.
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

• Cheers Marsey I enjoyed that.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• glad you like it dude, i was expecting more after the hype for the past week but get the feeling there will soon be more from that shoot getting released.

i was changing the keycaps on my keyboard so just pasted the link, sorted it now
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

• Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

• Free food. Do want. Much wow.
              Follow me @twitter

Comment

• --
                Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

• Comment

• How do you explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSoPerLVRQ

I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderlust View Post
                      A+++++++ Would watch again

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderlust View Post
                        Looks as though THEY were right all along - watching cartoons does lead to violence.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

• Not sure if serious...
                            --
                            Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

• Not sure if serious about not being sure if serious.

Otherwise known as 'not sure if serious inception'
                              Originally posted by coiler
                              the trails is where life flows best
                              Originally posted by coiler
                              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• If alcohol is such a big problem in this country, maybe the government should pass a law that pubs should not directly serve alcohol to the addicts, but instead go "self service" like some Subway's and McDonalds' do, and what you actually receive at the bar after payment is one of these to serve yourself with:

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Working...
                                X