This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to post that but wasn't sure on the swearyness
    NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• Originally posted by Col View Post
      Contains edits which may cause some words to sound like profanity:

That's possible the greatest thing I've ever heard!

Comment

• The man wants a bullet.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Inspired!
          --
          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

• So let the beat drop!

Originally posted by coiler
            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
            Originally posted by BigIan88
            turn off that sexy nonsense
            Originally posted by Salad Soup
            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• We have the bravery, to bring back slavery
              freaking genius

Comment

• Mind your head. I wouldn't want to be in the way while this was going on:

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

• ^ ram it ram it ram it !!

Nicely done.
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                  Originally posted by BigIan88
                  turn off that sexy nonsense
                  Originally posted by Salad Soup
                  turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Were the coppers waiting outside for it to happen or something? I've known "emergency" responders that haven't turned up for well over an hour before now (areas in and around Manchester) more in rural areas (like Norfolk?). Can't get to a housing estate (that's 2 minutes away from a main police station) fast enough to stop some old bloke being hospitalised for months by a bunch of yobbos, but they've got to protect the banks money though eh?
                    Why did the chicken cross the road?
                    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                      Were the coppers waiting outside for it to happen or something? I've known "emergency" responders that haven't turned up for well over an hour before now (areas in and around Manchester) more in rural areas (like Norfolk?). Can't get to a housing estate (that's 2 minutes away from a main police station) fast enough to stop some old bloke being hospitalised for months by a bunch of yobbos, but they've got to protect the banks money though eh?
                      As far as I know, there is no nearby police station, but there are always police patrolling around the university. It's apparently frequently targeted by criminalists.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4
                        I have no idea what was going through this guys head when he made it... still cant help but feel like the car section is modelled after the characteristics of driving on ArmA games when you have desync
                        MSI Z77A-G43 , i7 3770K@4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS R9 290x DirectCU II, 4x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport, 120gb Crucial M4, 240gb Crucial MX500, 500gb Seagate Barracuda, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, NZXT H440, Corsair RM 850W Gold PSU

Comment

• Originally posted by olivaughan View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4
                          I have no idea what was going through this guys head when he made it... still cant help but feel like the car section is modelled after the characteristics of driving on ArmA games when you have desync
                          So you were searching for videos of naked men dancing in the street and riding on cars and that was the best you could come up with?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• what can I say, I get bored in my spare time! only so much you can occupy with
                            MSI Z77A-G43 , i7 3770K@4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS R9 290x DirectCU II, 4x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport, 120gb Crucial M4, 240gb Crucial MX500, 500gb Seagate Barracuda, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, NZXT H440, Corsair RM 850W Gold PSU

Comment

• This video could have been so much cheaper to make. Guess how.

Comment

• Not using crApple products?

Comment

Working...
                                X