Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the dogs expressions - hate the 6 popup advert things in the video window that you have to click little x's to close, i really hate those things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_IIbT8HGk#!
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-02-13, 22:33.

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
    - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
      love the dogs expressions - hate the 6 popup advert things in the video window that you have to click little x's to close, i really hate those things
      In the bar at the bottom of the video window, you can click the little square speech bubble icon to hide those annotations.

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

• ahhh, handy cheers

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"

Comment

• Not sure where else to post this, but what effect does this have on my video?:

Code:
          Your video may include a song owned by a third party. For example, this might be a song playing in the background or someone performing a song.To hear the matched song please play the video on the right. The video will play from the point where the matched content was identified.

Your video is available and playable.
          Here are the details:
          • "EVERLONG", musical composition administered by:[
          It's an Acoustic cover are they not allowed or something?
          Dell Vostro 3560 | Intel Core i5-3380M | 8GB RAM | HD4000 graphics | Sandisk SSDPlus 120GB | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

• Just means you can't monetize the vid, and it might not be available in all countries.
            Why did the chicken cross the road?
            To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Didn't even know you could monetize youtube vids ah well, I've pulled the video anyway, it sounded pretty rough.
              Dell Vostro 3560 | Intel Core i5-3380M | 8GB RAM | HD4000 graphics | Sandisk SSDPlus 120GB | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

• at least they know it is bad

Intel I5 2500K | MSI GD65 | 16GB Blackline | Asus GTX 560Ti DirectCU II | Corsair A70 | Samsung SSD 250GB + 1TB Samsung F3 | Corsair RM650W | Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl | Windows 8 Pro + Ubuntu 14.04

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TGY0NYAwU4
                  "They're gonna find out
                  I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                  But they're gonna find out
                  And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Originally posted by spleenharvester View Post
                    Not sure where else to post this, but what effect does this have on my video?:

Code:
                    Your video may include a song owned by a third party. For example, this might be a song playing in the background or someone performing a song.To hear the matched song please play the video on the right. The video will play from the point where the matched content was identified.

Your video is available and playable.
                    Here are the details:
                    • "EVERLONG", musical composition administered by:[
                    It's an Acoustic cover are they not allowed or something?

pretty soon the whining music industry will be claiming copyright infringement on things that have free to air radio broadcasts on them in the back ground - take the free publicity and stop whining..... pussies

Comment

• He starts off well, I agree with where he's coming from... but then... bam, he goes way off into wackjob land

--
                      Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

• I'm poorly so no pub for me tonight.

However just brightened my evening with a laugh out loud moment at this - skip to 2:30 to watch the good bit (apologies if it's been posted before anywhere)
                        Last edited by RandomPC; 23-02-13, 22:23.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Great music, love a bit of Rammstein... but at the 2:30-3:00
                          --
                          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

• I seriously hope that video is fake. Why would you need to "make a pressure on the heatsink"? Wouldn't the heatsink put enough pressure on the paste? Also, at about 2:55, that is far too much paste!

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

• There's No where near enough thermal paste on that
                              CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

• Is that thermal paste or mayonaise?

Comment

Working...
                                X