Help can't fit card in mobo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help can't fit card in mobo

So I got news build and I can' fit the soundcard in the mobo near the end of the case I can't press the card fully into slot. Can' see any way round it any ideas try include some pics.

at the end of card there is gold output part the bottom pushes on bottom of case ad top part pushes on edge of case so unable to fully insert card

can't
    Attach pics here file to large I'll try upload later.

but basicall it' Asus xonar d2 card

Try uploading your photos to something like imgur and posting the link. I'm finding it hard to visualise the situation.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
    Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

Problem loved I just bend the metal bits on audio part of card so I think fits in now cheers

Comment

In before the "my computer does not boot" or "my house is on fire" post.

Originally posted by Aria
        On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Too late..

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Working...
          X