Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simulator Rig, Name my rig? Video added!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll come and take the pictures if you let me have a go...

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I'm sure we can organise that
      I like the look of this. The heat-pipe on the side looks like a piece of intercooler pipework on a car

Originally posted by Aria
      On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Completely forgot to put a link in... haha

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...roductId=62002

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Went for the strix OC GTX 980 in the end. Lovely looking card and should be enough for what I want for quite a while!

Comment

Jesus, 2012 i built this!

Using it with VR and recording at the same time i have noticed a slowdown. The CPU actually maxes out at some points

Comment

I made a video of the simulator. I will be honest, i need a new camera to record the footage and i think my CPU is maxing out on the screen cap which is why it's not smooth. Not sure what to do about that sadly other than upgrading but don't really want to do that at the moment. Anyway, enjoy!

Comment

You appear to have a right hand drive seat.

Comment

Yes, as many have pointed out
                  It's a USA spec Audi which is why it's LHD. You are always changing between LHD and RHD so you can't have it all sadly.

Comment

I don't see what a hacksaw and a bit of velcro wouldn't sort out.

Comment

You might pull it off a few times, the shifter in sequential mode is really stiff...

Comment

Working...
                      X