This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xD

sounds like it was heat, more than water for sure.

either way i am glad to hear it was nothing serious

i am also a fan of the looks of that tuf mobo, but feel it would be better white
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

• We will never know for sure .

Have to say, those other two 140mm Noctua fans i got made the cpu temps worse in the case, i'm guessing the some of the cool air that is coming from the front is being stolen away and expelled out the top before it gets to the heatsink, i'll use them for something later i guess.

Pretty happy with the temps for now for air, around 70c 1.275v 4.8, not tried my 5ghz setting i used on water yet.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• yeah, i would guess rotating the heatsink to push the air up into the top fans would be best with them in.
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

• I've just stuck them on the heatsink instead of the Cryorig ones, had to use some blu tak though since the clips are made for those specific fans.

Now all the fans are matching at least.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• Will get a better pic tomorrow, enough pc messing about for tonight.

Comment

• Just need to redo cpu inlet... and get a new table.

Comment

• dem bends!!!!!!

looks lush that dude
                Plato

Comment

• Cheers!, deffo going to redo most of the runs though and change things around.

Front 360 slimmer rad i think so i can put the fans inside the case instead of between the front panel and front of the case.

Comment

• Got a 360 Magicool coming for the front tomorrow.

Comment

• got to say dude, the way the tubes catch the light is stunning.

i know images do not do stuff like this justice so it must really be a thing of beauty in person.

you've done a real nice job on this
                      Last edited by luke22; 3 weeks ago.
                      Plato

Comment

• Cheers!, i have to say i really enjoyed bending although i wasted loads, i think i'll be doing loads more from now on.

Comment

• Absolutely stunning.
                          ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• Changed again, will try and get a pic in better light.

Not as sexy as before but good enough for now.

Last edited by khemist; 2 days ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X