X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't do it D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by omega
    He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
    All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• I've sold a lot, i made £75 last night on some Bitspower fittings and a res mount.

I sold many rads before that and have a lot still to sell, Bitspower res, 4 of them a few pumps and loads more.

I have one for sale here. http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....eservoir-Mount

Res mount is sold though.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• This isn't the case for watercooling without modding and the temps on air with the delid are fine.

I can't see me switching this case out and if i do i will buy all new watercooling gear.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• Just going for a money shot.

He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|

Comment

• Love it!, although i wont ever do anything but D.I. water from now on... just coloured tubing.

Not done it in about 3 years + at least.

Comment

• yea another in the, clear coolant/coloured tubes, gang here too.

as nice as they look, it's just extra hassle when it comes to maintenance. coloured tubes get you near the same looks and have 0 worries about discolouration and particulate build ups.

mayhems xt-1 clear has been going great in my loop for a couple of years. as much as i want to change it up, i want to leave it and see how long it works fine for too xD
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by luke22 View Post
                yea another in the, clear coolant/coloured tubes, gang here too.

as nice as they look, it's just extra hassle when it comes to maintenance. coloured tubes get you near the same looks and have 0 worries about discolouration and particulate build ups.

mayhems xt-1 clear has been going great in my loop for a couple of years. as much as i want to change it up, i want to leave it and see how long it works fine for too xD
                But then you have the res and pipes looking different, can't be having that xD

Comment

• Just installed my hue +. Need to reinstall windows in UEFI tomorrow

Comment

• Re did a pipe. Found I was leaking due to no o-ring. Twice. They're important apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salad Soup View Post

Just going for a money shot.

Those cracks round the fitting on the pump though!

Slightly over tightened..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfizzle View Post
                        Those cracks round the fitting on the pump though!

Slightly over tightened..
                        Yeah haha. Just a bit. ''Twas the first time I put in

Comment

• OCD nightmare!

Mis-aligned tubes, pump sat at an angle, different fittings used, cables everywhere...
                          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• I've decided to downsize my ATX rig into a single GPU X99 beast.

I have to wait for a bracket to come from Slovakia (from EK) for my block, and then I'll install the rest of the loop. Here's a preview of the rig.

I am also waiting on a cooler for my GTX 980, which is coming from Holland after two months of hunting down a stock GALAX HOF cooler! Hooray!

ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• hide it quick before gavlar sets it on fire xD
                              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                              Plato

Comment

• Didnt want to go with the full cover bitspower block?

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/index.ph...oducts_id=4090

Comment

Working...
                                X