This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by khemist View Post
    They are only small bubbles, they wont make any difference and it was only just after it was filled, they will die down a little more.

Got the air to bleed out very quickly, never seems to take long for me.
    I'm still waiting for mine to bleed, but that's because I literally cannot lift the PC on my own
    Originally posted by omega
    He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
    All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• Originally posted by EthanKing View Post
      I think the bubbles look really cool.

http://www.overclock.net/t/584302/oc...#post_21580918

Same!, i had it with a mATX build i did.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• That's class. Did you just not bleed it or what?

Comment

• No, thats just how it was for most of the time, good thing was you could change the LED colour at a press of a button aslo.

I have better pics than that, just can't find at the minute.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• Bit of an old blurry pic, res reminds me of the matrix.

Comment

Bit of an old blurry pic, res reminds me of the matrix.
              I like this
              He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|

Comment

• I really think i'm going to do rigid tubing next, i've had the stuff sitting here for a while and it looks so much more neat.

I wont be bending it though, i've got loads of 45's so i can join them together by pointing them in the same direction, think that might be the laziest way to do it.

Week off next month so might give it a try then.

Comment

I really think i'm going to do rigid tubing next, i've had the stuff sitting here for a while and it looks so much more neat.

I wont be bending it though, i've got loads of 45's so i can join them together by pointing them in the same direction, think that might be the laziest way to do it.

Week off next month so might give it a try then.
                  I'll be interested to see this lazy approach

But serious note, bending the tube isn't easy, I'm on my 4th iteration, and I think i finally got some nice bends

Comment

• Originally posted by Salad Soup View Post
                    I'll be interested to see this lazy approach

But serious note, bending the tube isn't easy, I'm on my 4th iteration, and I think i finally got some nice bends
                    Rather you than me!, saying that, i've got all the bending kit here but i just cba.

The lazy way is instead of bending i'm using multiple 45's joined together if i have to so can point them towards the next port easily just by twisting them.

I measured the depth of the fittings and all i need to do is measure from pont A to pint B then add 7mm each side to account for the depth of the fittings.

The kicker is it means it wont be symmetrical like a lot of builds are now, it will just be straight lines pointing to the next port.
                    Last edited by khemist; 21-02-16, 02:46.

Comment

• Those compressions won't work with hard tubing

Also; who uses being kits? I did all mine freehand

Comment

• Ha!, those compressions are just part of the Bitspower haul that i got about the same time.

I just bought the bending kit because i've never done it before, i would rather just eyeball it if i could really, bit of an unknown for me.

Comment

• Swapped my case to a phanteks enthoo pro, got rid of the 7950 so left with the 7970 @1200/1500

Comment

• Modded EVGA Hadron air, removed drive cage and fitted a Silverstone tundra td02 slim with some 12mm thick scythe fans to the top, spaced out the front panel to aid airflow, and relocated the ssd + 2.5" 2tb hdd.

Last edited by Alfizzle; 07-03-16, 20:50.

Comment

• A bit of a rushed job on Friday night after finishing work at 11pm, I put it together before heading to bed around 2am.

I'm not happy with the layout or hose route I had to take as the standard compression fittings that arrived were 1/8 not 1/4 so I was forced to use every angled fitting I have in order to get it to work temporarily.

New coolant will be used over this weekend too as this was supposed to be yellow but it looks a lot more green to me so I've ordered some Mayhems sunset yellow (pastel) along with some new fittings whilst I send these ones back.

I plan on holding off on the GPU side of it until Pascal as that will last me the next 2-3 years

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Still not as tidy as I would like it to be and I plan on throwing the GPU into the loop, grabbing a smaller res and adding a slim rad up top in the next few weeks. The new coolant looks a lot better though

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Working...
                                X