Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to seeing the transformation!!

Comment

• Originally posted by phill View Post
      Looking forward to seeing the transformation!!
      Same here lol. My first venture into custom watercooling. Never even owned a Pc before march this year lol. I will be doing alot of hard work this week to afford it.

Comment

• So here it is. Not happy with the colour of the fluid and the runs would look alot neater if I put the top rad the other way around.

Comment

• Nice one, you could do with a crossflow rad so there is a port on each side.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

• Originally posted by khemist View Post
            Nice one, you could do with a crossflow rad so there is a port on each side.
            Yeah it would be nice. My loop is a full EKWB system.
            Last edited by EthanKing; 30-09-15, 20:29.

Comment

• I finally upgraded my PC after a few years

Still a WIP but I got some pics of the Process:

For some reason image hostings keep rotating the image .... so tilt your head.

Still more changes to go - re-doing the loop, changing the GPU and adding more RAM
              Originally posted by omega
              He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
              All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• Just a word of advice, the grey DIMMs get priority over the black slots.

Nice upgrade, though. What are you coming from?
                ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMadDutchDude View Post
                  Just a word of advice, the grey DIMMs get priority over the black slots.

Nice upgrade, though. What are you coming from?
                  Oh Yeah. I moved those I consulted the manual.

Went from an i5-3570K, purely because I wanted RAM on either side of the chip not just to the right
                  Last edited by Salad Soup; 01-10-15, 01:05.
                  He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|

Comment

• I'm not sure I could justify that.

Upgraditus struck again...
                    ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMadDutchDude View Post
                      I'm not sure I could justify that.

Upgraditus struck again...
                      It all starts when you add a Window to your PC build

Comment

• Been a while since I've posted, last time I posted I had my noctua nh-d14.. aside from that my newest addition was my 980ti.

Comment

• Just finished re-doing my pipes and moving my pump to the back, as it was up front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salad Soup View Post
                            Just finished re-doing my pipes and moving my pump to the back, as it was up front.

Dude, Wow!
                            What coolant you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by EthanKing View Post
                              Dude, Wow!
                              What coolant you using?
                              Mayhems Pastel Red. I instantly regretted it after my first spillage, for a time my lounge looked like I had killed someone

Theres also a NZXT HUE + in there for full RGB Goodness

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...32441782597562

Comment

• Yeah I have Pastel Orange and I looked like I had a skin condition for a day or two haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X