X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dexta211 View Post
    Its a Phanteks PH-TC14PE.
    Might have to invest, is it all copper? Looks like it from pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfizzle View Post
      Might have to invest, is it all copper? Looks like it from pics.
      No its not copper, pretty sure its just aluminium
      i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

• Had a delivery from aria last week

sadly the board has to go back for a bios flash
        Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

• What for? Does it not support the CPU or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seb.F View Post
            What for? Does it not support the CPU or something?
            the bios it shipped with only supports the C1 stepping 3930K and 3960X
            Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Strawberry View Post
              the bios it shipped with only supports the C1 stepping 3930K and 3960X
              Yeah, assumed as much, think that happened to a friend of mine on one of the AM3 boards.

Comment

• was very annoying, was going to get a asus board which supports bios flashback with only the board and psu, this msi board then went on super special so I got it instead not thinking about possible bios issues

Comment

Had a delivery from aria last week

I love the look of the Be Quiet coolers put the mounting is a PITA.

Comment

• I would have thought TTL would be so kind as to lend you a processor to flash a new bios...
                    Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                    Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

• Is everyone in favour of banning Khemist from posting pictures of his PC?
                      Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions

Comment

• Originally posted by Avro View Post
                        I would have thought TTL would be so kind as to lend you a processor to flash a new bios...
                        simplest way i can put it is that there has been a few complications resulting in me no longer helping/ speaking to TTL

Originally posted by JustJoe View Post
                        I love the look of the Be Quiet coolers put the mounting is a PITA.
                        mounting is annoying, with 2011 i have to mount it before i mount the ram else i cant tighten 2 of the bolts

Comment

simplest way i can put it is that there has been a few complications resulting in me no longer helping/ speaking to TTL

mounting is annoying, with 2011 i have to mount it before i mount the ram else i cant tighten 2 of the bolts
                          Whos going to make him his (ghey) tea

Are they easier to fit if the mobo is outside the case. Only time I have done it is with the board in the case and it was hell.

Comment

• No more mr stawbz with TTL. Did you try to steal his blue motherboard .
                            12 11 13 - I was there
                            Finners Stole my GPU

Comment

Had a delivery from aria last week

Nice selection of components mate
                              CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

No way mate! Some nice looking hardware there though!
                                Last edited by dexta211; 09-04-12, 08:50.
                                27" iMac : i5 3470 / GTX 680MX / 24GB Ram / OSX & Windows 7 x64​ / 1Tb Hybrid Drive
                                HTPC / Server : Intel Pentium G2020, MSI H61M-P20, 4GB Corsair XMS3, Corsair CX430, 4TB WD Greens.
                                Laptop : 15" Packard Bell PEW91 with 120GB SSD /Phone : iPhone 6

Comment

Working...
                                X