This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigian88 View Post
    I think its to distiguish themselves from everyone else, if you looked at a case and saw black fans noone would think twice about name or brand as its just another fan - whereas noctua are clever and are creating a colour thats unique to them so they are instantly recognisable as Noctua fans
    funny i remember some one ells saying that exactly that...

But its true its company colours.
    Thermaltake Element s - Q6600 @ 3.6ghz @ 1.48V - Corsair H50 - 6GB RAM - GTX260 192Core @ 729/1458/1224 - ATI 3450 - Biostar Tpower I45 - Corsair Force 60GB SSD - Samsung f3 500GB apps - Xigmatek 700W NRP-PC702 - 3x 17inch screens - windows 7 64bit

Comment

• Originally posted by f12f12 View Post
      funny i remember some one ells saying that exactly that...

But its true its company colours.
      I paraphrased as I dont recall the exact wording used
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Forgot to post this - had this running a while now (block on 7970)

Think I went a bit overkill with the extra 120.1 rad between gfx and cpu - but hey - thats me ready for crossfire
        4960x@4.7 | 16Gb@2400 | R9 290 | Custom W/C

Comment

• Stealth look, nice.
          What's the Fan controller on the front?
          Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
          Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

• Aquaero 5 PRO mate - its a water monitor / kitchen sink thingie lol: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...uaero-5-series

Theres temp sensors on literally every block so the AE5 can monitor the water temp and adjust the fans automatically (its usually whisper quiet) till I game, after which I've limited the top 140mm Apaches to 1,000RPM and its still quieter under full load than most systems at idle (my laptop's bloomin louder!)

Comment

• Originally posted by zoomee View Post
              Aquaero 5 PRO mate - its a water monitor / kitchen sink thingie lol: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...uaero-5-series
              LOL they even give you the option to watercool the watercooling control panel... Overkill much?

i7 920 | 8GB DDR3 | R9 280x 3GB | OCZ 500W | 120GB SSD | 1TB F3

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexceptional View Post
                LOL they even give you the option to watercool the watercooling control panel... Overkill much?
                If your using allot of fans the ic's which control them get very hot! Hence the requirement to be able to watercool it lol

But yes overkill in my case, aircooled is more than gud enough for moi

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Faz View Post
                  Looks great, only scrimp part I can see is the heatsink, but that's a minor thing. Lovely build for a student, and the case is really nice actually.

Also, can I ask what W7 theme you are using? Looks nice.
                  Hi Faz,

Sorry this is a month late; I've been incredibly busy with uni!

As far as the theme goes, I think it was called 'Blend'. Head over to deviant art- some great stuff on there! The icons and start orb were from there too, IIRC.

Comment

• Zoomee, that looks awesome mate!
                    Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

• that is nice looking that zoom nice1 man

i know you are more jelly of my shed than pc but its built for a purpose
                      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                        that is nice looking that zoom nice1 man

i know you are more jelly of my shed than pc but its built for a purpose
                        Thanks guys. And actually i am jealous dude lol! Wish i had the space for a setup like that (n 2 kids make it a defo nono )

All that monies on making my system look nice n clean inside and it has to be jammed inbetween my corner desk n the wall

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Waiting for the Zalman Z11 plus to arrive tomorrow and fingers crossed I can get it built.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Posted this in my upgrade thread but not sure how many people saw it so posting it here too. Do want to get a new case but that won't be for another month or 2 plus i am considering picking up some alchemy cable extensions at the same time as the cables on my PSU aren't the longest.
                            "They're gonna find out
                            I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                            But they're gonna find out
                            And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have to say I am impressed with the Zalman Z11, a cracking case for the money, my cable management needs a little sorting but I literally chucked it together.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not to marmite if you ask me.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Got some new cables

Will be watercooling the cpu and gpu within the next week or so.

GTX 1080 Ti|i7 7700K|Asus Maximus Hero IX|16GB Team Group Dark 3200Mhz|Evo 960 500GB|Silverstone Strider 850W Gold|Dell S2716DG G-Sync|Caselabs BH7|Custom Water...

Comment

Working...
                                X