This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Off Your PC

I thought it might be a better idea to make a new thread and stickify it for pics of your shiney pc's rather than have to sift through loads of different posts. Just pics and a specs please and thats it.

If you want to create a thread taking us through your entire build please do so but start a new thread, once the build is complete post a pic or two of the finished article in here.
    Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
    Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
    Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

My gaming pc (specs as per sig)

And one of the mobo tray as its not that easy to see the contents.

Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
    Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

Here is mine.

Will update specs when i have time

Nicely routed in my desk. Looks better in real life.8)

Damn sata cables are too long and make everything look messy
      Also need to make my internal audio cable longer somehow.:S

Originally posted by Aria
      On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by M4T VW View Post
        Here is mine.

Nicely routed in my desk. Looks better in real life.8)
        Also need to make my internal audio cable longer somehow.:S
        Audio cable = #7266

Looks good fitted in like that, how is it supported underneeth? shelf?
        Pentium G620T | ASUS P8H61-I | 4GB Patriot 1333Mhz | 64GB Cruical M4 | Antec ISK300-150

Comment

yea iv always liked the idea of them like that, looks nice and tidy that way.

Comment

Nah the cable i need is for the front panel. Goes onto the headers on the MB

Yes its supported by a shelf. Its a corner desk so still got loads of room under there.
            It took me all day to take the desk apart and move the shelf down as i made it so well in the first place.

Its a prefect fit with enough room in the top for the fan vent and also underneath for my mini sub:mrgreen:

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Get some cable and solder is yourself if you can?
              Pentium G620T | ASUS P8H61-I | 4GB Patriot 1333Mhz | 64GB Cruical M4 | Antec ISK300-150

Comment

Yup thats what im going to do. Ive got loads of old header switches from old PC's. Going to knock somthing up when get time.

Comment

You've inspried me to get some beech and make a desk aswell

Comment

Its an MFI desk...But a quality one. I made it very sturdy and have a draw unit next to it...Like a mini office...:mrgreen:

Comment

I like that idea too. And I think thats the same case I just bought off Mac too - looks good in a desk.. hehe

Originally posted by coiler
                      Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Certainly looks like a Lian Li pc7?

Comment

PC60 Plus i think. Got it a few years agao. The Lian-Li range look the best of them all i think:mrgreen:

Comment

my pretty setup
                            Pentium E2140
                            2GB DDR2 PC5300 Patriot Ram
                            MSI 8400GS 256mb
                            Corsair 450W PSU
                            Themaltake Soprano (With side panel)

Comment

i'm liking the purple and green theme, even with the desktop
                              www.paulclegg.me

Comment

Working...
                              X