Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Wayneo
    replied
    They can only go off the samples they get given but I like on Jonny guru how they put it in a hotbox to see how it copes, other than just a test bench.

Leave a comment:

• radial
    replied
    See that's what I thought, and there I was happily reading through some reviews, all positive stuff and looks to be thoroughly tested, then I switch to hardocp only to find them almost the opposite of jonnyguru not in a massive way, but enough for me to question my decision, then I look at techpowerup and they seem quite neutral to the other 2... annoying

Leave a comment:

• El Wayneo
    replied
    Jonnyguru is the best for power supplies .

IMO of course.

Leave a comment:

• radial
    started a topic Question about power supplies and reviews

Question about power supplies and reviews

Hi Guys,

Long story short my PC is about to change spec wise for a number of reasons and the one thing I feel I should have done last time around but didn't was put a more powerful PSU in there (especially as I am now running SLI 780's and I'm now moving to a 4790K that I plan to overclock), anyhow...

Looking for a 1000+ Platinum supply and there's obviously loads out there so I started looking in to reviews, but I am finding so many disparities between the review sites it's hard to tell what the truth about a particular supply is...

My question is which site is the more reliable for PSU reviews? Just when I think I've found the supply for me I read another review on another site and find myself questioning my decision

Help?

R.
Working...
X